You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just a thought about our recent dip

Thoth

I have been studying the stats and facts regarding our drop in form since the turn off the year and I think I have found the answer.

During the last 3 months of 2016 we were unplayable this was during a time when celebrities were dying every week, it has become obvious that during the last 5 weeks virtually no celebrities have died and therefore our form has plummeted.

Or it could be we have been a bit shit.

On a more serious note, we can confirm that the root cause is players not giving a fuck.

Only got to look to Leicester. The champs will be lucky to stay up.

Are the players fit? Must be. Are the tactics different? I haven't watched then but I suspect not.

Have they been 'found out'?

No. They couldn't give a rat's arse.

Neither can ours.

I have been studying the stats and facts regarding our drop in form since the turn off the year and I think I have found the answer.

During the last 3 months of 2016 we were unplayable this was during a time when celebrities were dying every week, it has become obvious that during the last 5 weeks virtually no celebrities have died and therefore our form has plummeted.

Or it could be we have been a bit shit.

And since you started this thread the writer of Steptoe and Son, American actor Richard Hatch and Tara Palmer Tompkinson have died. I'm expecting a big result this weekend

It's when people began having doubts over me starting the match threads and mounted an insurrection. Even when I continued to start new threads, the doubters had already spread their poison thus killing all the momentum.

You just need a wee bit more self belief, your form took a dip and you threw in the towel. This will be character building for you.

"Nothing has gone wrong, it is just what happens, people have blips and Liverpool had a blip in January and there is a long way to go," he added.

"They're not going to win a trophy this season but there is still a chance for them to make the top four so if they can do that it would be a success."

Rushie

"Nothing has gone wrong, it is just what happens, people have blips and Liverpool had a blip in January and there is a long way to go," he added.

"They're not going to win a trophy this season but there is still a chance for them to make the top four so if they can do that it would be a success."

Rushie

Jeez, even the legends who won all there is to win in the game are on board the 'accept this as the norm' bus.