You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a sad cunt? Examples of your sad cuntedness

Tony Moanero

My favourite was when he shouted "GOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL" when the other team scored.  I could cry laughing.  

Or seeing his name as the last post on the thread, catching up on the rest of the thread and reading the genius one-liner Moanero punch line at the end when you'd forgotten that's why you'd opened the thread in the first place.

• Upvote 2

One of my tutors at uni sort of took me under his wing when we hit it off talking about Pro Evo and Paul Simon. He was probably the only adult in my life that has given me any sort of guidance or encouragement. Anyway he suggested I read some Flaubert and Baudelaire and so I went to this second hand book shop and met this legit 9/10. I pretended to be a lot more intelligent and interesting than I am and we had a great 40 minutes back and forth. She decided my tutors recommendations we're OK, but she knew some stuff that was well cheeks and so I forked over about 50 quid on these books she had to order in for me. 

When the day came to pick them up I made sure I'd shaven a few days before so I had the best kinda stubble and picked out my best 'I'm trying really hard to look like I didn't think about this outfit at all' look (which must have took me an about an hour) I get there and we're cracking on and she gave me her facebook and number and told me I had to message her with my thoughts as soon as I'd read them. Then she says 'You should definitely meet my boyfriend too. He wants to make films like you!' Yeah great..I didn't have to sack to take the books back or the heart to even read them so they've just sat in a box for God knows how long. Not only did I betray myself but I let my tutor down too. It doesn't get much sadder than that.

The saddest thing is you didn't realise you were being groomed.

Mark is the greatest poster in this forum's wonderful and colourful history. This is one of the many reasons why:

Last night I was watching a DVD of Star Trek IV and the disk started skipping, so I put in my other copy of Star Trek IV.

• Upvote 1