You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a sad cunt? Examples of your sad cuntedness

Tony Moanero

A couple of years ago, I bought a set of LFC curtains and a LFC duvet cover for a double bed. I loved them but my wife hated them.

I spent several evenings late week watching videos on YouTube of people walking around supermarkets and the like in the 1970's and 1980's. Most of the videos had no sound.

Last week, I asked my wife to pick me up a magazine from WH Smith in town. I couldn't believe my eyes when she handed it to me in a carrier bag with the old-style WH Smith cube logo on it (part of a 225 year anniversary celebration thing) . I've not yet read the magazine but have looked at the bag several times.

• Upvote 4

I was watching a programme about Sophia Loren before and there was a clip of her dancing about with her massive tits and I found myself looking at the old drum kit the boy was playing in the background rather than her mammalian protuberances.

• Upvote 5

One of my tutors at uni sort of took me under his wing when we hit it off talking about Pro Evo and Paul Simon. He was probably the only adult in my life that has given me any sort of guidance or encouragement. Anyway he suggested I read some Flaubert and Baudelaire and so I went to this second hand book shop and met this legit 9/10. I pretended to be a lot more intelligent and interesting than I am and we had a great 40 minutes back and forth. She decided my tutors recommendations we're OK, but she knew some stuff that was well cheeks and so I forked over about 50 quid on these books she had to order in for me. 

When the day came to pick them up I made sure I'd shaven a few days before so I had the best kinda stubble and picked out my best 'I'm trying really hard to look like I didn't think about this outfit at all' look (which must have took me an about an hour) I get there and we're cracking on and she gave me her facebook and number and told me I had to message her with my thoughts as soon as I'd read them. Then she says 'You should definitely meet my boyfriend too. He wants to make films like you!' Yeah great..I didn't have to sack to take the books back or the heart to even read them so they've just sat in a box for God knows how long. Not only did I betray myself but I let my tutor down too. It doesn't get much sadder than that. 

• Upvote 6

If my older brother knew how to work the internet, never mind a forum, he'd probably tell you about the time he made me order a copy of sensible soccer on the Amiga for him. It was about 40 quid. I get how much his generation loved that game and all, but fuck sake, buying and playing Amiga games in 2017 is pretty tragic. I can understand digging the Amiga out of the loft now and then but Christ man. It's never going to be 1995 again. 

• Upvote 2