You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Betting Loopholes – Premium Service, for Free

tlw content

Quite interested in having a go at this. Can you tell me what software/hardware I'll need to get the maximum out of it. Will I need a laptop or can this be done exclusively on a smartphone? Is spreadsheet software required?

Secondly is the bigger the original outlay (as in my deposits) going to significantly increase my early profits?

Lastly are you naming games/matches to bet on (and on which site) or are you just teaching the method and pointing out the offers to take advantage on?

Cheers.

You're better using a computer of some sort, as you might be need to be using different websites & spreadsheets (if you're doing the more advanced stuff later) but you can use any device including any phone to begin with. Some people who don't have a computer will treat themselves to a cheap chromebook or something after they've made a bit of money and can see the potential of one.

Second question, having a bigger outlay will not increase your profits initially (as you should just be opening your bookie accounts first, and making £1k along the way) you can start with just £50 to get the ball rolling. HOWEVER having £200-300 or more will enable you to sign up to multiple bookies at the same time, meaning you can make this "£1k" much quicker without having to wait & move money around all the time.

Hopefully you can appreciate as this thread is a little old now, we're not monitoring it every day anymore - but if you want to join a service that offers detailed customised responses like this one, then I would recommend you try us for free using the link in the OP. If you like 5-word replies, then go ahead and use the other one that Vlad seems to be cross-promoting for some reason.

If you want to use the other service it involves paying the equivalent to 2 months of full membership to Profit Squad - so it's hardly a money saving idea! There is literally no value in taking that option because you will have done all of the sports sign up offers in that time. If all you want to do is a smash-and-grab like they offer, join Profit Squad and you'll get all the same content only with much better training, and you could in theory cancel after 1 month and save yourself money. You probably won't want to though when you see how much people are making every month.

You're better using a computer of some sort, as you might be need to be using different websites & spreadsheets (if you're doing the more advanced stuff later) but you can use any device including any phone to begin with. Some people who don't have a computer will treat themselves to a cheap chromebook or something after they've made a bit of money and can see the potential of one.

Second question, having a bigger outlay will not increase your profits initially (as you should just be opening your bookie accounts first, and making £1k along the way) you can start with just £50 to get the ball rolling. HOWEVER having £200-300 or more will enable you to sign up to multiple bookies at the same time, meaning you can make this "£1k" much quicker without having to wait & move money around all the time.

Hopefully you can appreciate as this thread is a little old now, we're not monitoring it every day anymore - but if you want to join a service that offers detailed customised responses like this one, then I would recommend you try us for free using the link in the OP. If you like 5-word replies, then go ahead and use the other one that Vlad seems to be cross-promoting for some reason.

If you want to use the other service it involves paying the equivalent to 2 months of full membership to Profit Squad - so it's hardly a money saving idea! There is literally no value in taking that option because you will have done all of the sports sign up offers in that time. If all you want to do is a smash-and-grab like they offer, join Profit Squad and you'll get all the same content only with much better training, and you could in theory cancel after 1 month and save yourself money. You probably won't want to though when you see how much people are making every month.

The other service I mentioned is cheaper than yours and more basic, therefore much easier for a beginner to get to grips with for very little initial outlay.

If I was cross promoting I would be talking about PM versus your product which are almost identical and a matter of personal choice.

I think you've touched a nerve there, Vlad.

I didn't mean to mate. Having had a look at the Profit Squad website it seems a bit more advanced than a basic starter pack like BB. If there is a similar starter package that Profit Squad do then thats fair enough,its just that I didn't see one mentioned.

You,CT,are a good example of a novice who has just made some cash because of BB and its ease of use.

Aye, cheers for the free help, mate. Those private messages were a great help and were much longer than five words, as were the emails from Bonus Bagging. Thanks to Profit Squad as well for reminding me of this matched betting lark and pushing me towards BB. I'll be starting Profit Accumulator this week too.

Good luck with that. I will help if I can,or maybe you will be giving me advice?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really understand the reaction here just because I used the words 'cross-promotion' (which you did kinda prove by following-up with more)

We've just tried to help you and explain the maths of trying us versus the combo option you were discussing - please if you disagree feel free to quote the text you think is unfair? If you re-read our last comment, you'll see there's no malice in our comment, we're just trying to help. So I'm not sure how we've "pushed you towards BB" when as far as I can tell we've just been trying to help.

There's a reason we're the fastest growing Matched Betting service out there, and a reason why PA is the fastest declining - you can't blame me for trying to convince you when I genuinely believe it's in your best interest to use our FREE trial. I avoided opinions to convince you and only used maths and common sense to explain this in the last paragraph of our previous comment - but each to their own, and best of luck with your own venture.

Lastly, I think we've been respectful in our discussion here, I would just ask you to also be respectful and not to use blatant competitor names in this sponsored thread because we didn't pay the site owner to promote our rivals and as such you're directly affecting their chances of getting future income. Discussing them is fine! But please use abbreviations as we have so that it's not directly helping their traffic. That is a perfectly reasonable request and if it were them advertising here supporting your forum, they would be saying the same thing.

Turdseye is a WUM, bear that in mind. He's got previous, including but not limited to promoting Salad Cream, Cucumber and Cheese flavoured crisps; trolling a prominent member of the Japanese boxing community who is a personal friend of mine; setting up multiple accounts including one called Tommy Lawrence that he attempted to use to increase his popularity; stealing usernames from a Crystal Palace site and trying to stir up a cross-forum riot. He's bad news

• Upvote 2

Judgement Day is near :-)

Later tonite bro, later: did I not say I though it was top-notch though? Well, it is. It only needs to be tweaked (ooer)

[%sig%]

I've had a look at your site and its nothing new,just another in a long line of people trying to get in on the matched betting craze that has cropped up. Like I said,your 'strategy' which you keep plugging is simply a gigantic ew dutch of certain races where possibly an extra place promotion is running. This involves a massive amount of money to be tied up and people to have all their accounts still in current(you will be very lucky not to have a couple of accounts closed within a short time of signing up.)

As for mentioning the other product, I did that because its a much better and simpler way to start off before graduating to sites like Profit Squad and your rival matched betting sites.

I imagine you are like most others out there,traders and experienced bettors who see a way of making a few quid while helping others do the same? Well good luck to you with that,but remember that there are plenty of others doing the same so you just have accept that customers may not choose your product and go elsewhere,that's business.

Turdseye is a WUM, bear that in mind. He's got previous, including but not limited to promoting Salad Cream, Cucumber and Cheese flavoured crisps; trolling a prominent member of the Japanese boxing community who is a personal friend of mine; setting up multiple accounts including one called Tommy Lawrence that he attempted to use to increase his popularity; stealing usernames from a Crystal Palace site and trying to stir up a cross-forum riot. He's bad news

Fuck me, I'd forgotten about most of that. I'm suitably impressed with your memory skills considering last week you had no recollection of pissing yourself.

I've had a look at your site and its nothing new,just another in a long line of people trying to get in on the matched betting craze that has cropped up. Like I said,your 'strategy' which you keep plugging is simply a gigantic ew dutch of certain races where possibly an extra place promotion is running. This involves a massive amount of money to be tied up and people to have all their accounts still in current(you will be very lucky not to have a couple of accounts closed within a short time of signing up.)

As for mentioning the other product, I did that because its a much better and simpler way to start off before graduating to sites like Profit Squad and your rival matched betting sites.

I imagine you are like most others out there,traders and experienced bettors who see a way of making a few quid while helping others do the same? Well good luck to you with that,but remember that there are plenty of others doing the same so you just have accept that customers may not choose your product and go elsewhere,that's business.

Very curious about that random post you've quoted there.

As for Turdseye, well, there you have it.  I've been diagnosed with large wab-induced incontinence and this is the type of "support" you get from him. 

As for Turdseye, well, there you have it. I've been diagnosed with large wab-induced incontinence and this is the type of "support" you get from him.

Get onto Pissy McPisspants there!

• 2 weeks later...

As for Turdseye, well, there you have it. I've been diagnosed with large wab-induced incontinence and this is the type of "support" you get from him.

And you didn't even mention cargo pants....