You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Betting Loopholes – Premium Service, for Free

tlw content

Thought it was free,according to thread title?

Not being funny but matched betting is easy once you know how to do it. What is happening now is experienced,and some non experienced,sports traders are getting in on the act and its getting difficult to tell the real ones from the bad. I could show you how to do matched betting and also show you some basic trading techniques too,but I would feel a bit of shyster if I charged for it!

Hi

The trial is free but not the permanent membership. You're correct that anyone can learn matched betting on their own, but they only have to earn £100 a year more through our site than they would doing all that legwork for themselves to make it worthwhile. And for that price you have a team of people making it their full time job to find offers and support members, as well as a forum full of other members and free odds matching software.

Additionally, no other site free or paid advises our dutching strategy in which you back every horse in a given race for a profit of anywhere between 0 and 30% or more of your total staked. This can only be done on a few races, but on more than enough to add thousands to your annual income. Hopefully you'll take a look around. We have a busy daily racing thread where on most days one or more of these races are being bet on by our members, with a good race producing hundreds in profit in between the dry spells. But the dry spells involve no risk as our comprehensive training and spreadsheet shows you exactly which extra bets to place to make it risk free

Cheers

Davy

Thought it was free,according to thread title?

Not being funny but matched betting is easy once you know how to do it. What is happening now is experienced,and some non experienced,sports traders are getting in on the act and its getting difficult to tell the real ones from the bad. I could show you how to do matched betting and also show you some basic trading techniques too,but I would feel a bit of shyster if I charged for it!

I would be willing to listen to any snippets you'd care to share via PM, Vlad. I'm at home every day at the minute and could use some extra cash. There's a pint or two in it for you mate.

I would be willing to listen to any snippets you'd care to share via PM, Vlad. I'm at home every day at the minute and could use some extra cash. There's a pint or two in it for you mate.

We'll happily give you any free snippets too. I can give you detailed step by step how to make a few quid right now with no obligation to join. But if you do you'll find everything you need to learn to make an income from home and members all making hundreds or thousands every month for about 10 hours a week on their laptop.

In fact I'll send you my free matched betting e book containing everything you need to know, just PM me your e mail address and I'll send the word doc. It is about to go on Amazon soon.

Cheers

Davy

We'll happily give you any free snippets too. I can give you detailed step by step how to make a few quid right now with no obligation to join. But if you do you'll find everything you need to learn to make an income from home and members all making hundreds or thousands every month for about 10 hours a week on their laptop.

In fact I'll send you my free matched betting e book containing everything you need to know, just PM me your e mail address and I'll send the word doc. It is about to go on Amazon soon.

Cheers

Davy

Go on then, mate. I'll have a look. Cheers. I'll PM you now.

I will try to mate but it would be easier in some kind of live chat format as i cannot provide video or picture details for you.I'd be glad to help if i can.

I will give this a go once I am actually linked to a website that belongs to Profit Squad.

Hi Vlad, 

I don't know if you have been there or not but our actual website is www.profitsquad.co.uk The link on this forum is exclusive to Liverpool Way and let's you guys trial for FREE, so that's why you get a special link! If you do the trial you will be granted FULL access for 10 days, no restrictions. Also once you have taken a look around and you find you like our service then you can even get a discount on membership too, can't say fairer than that.

Hi Vlad,

I don't know if you have been there or not but our actual website is www.profitsquad.co.uk The link on this forum is exclusive to Liverpool Way and let's you guys trial for FREE, so that's why you get a special link! If you do the trial you will be granted FULL access for 10 days, no restrictions. Also once you have taken a look around and you find you like our service then you can even get a discount on membership too, can't say fairer than that.

I will give your website a look but I wasnt being linked to your website when I clicked the link for TLW members.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody had success with this?

Plenty have - you can see some long-term member feedback in the villa link in the OP where we ran a similar promotion last summer. Most people that signed up from here will still be in their first few weeks, but I can confirm we've had around 30 signups from Liverpool Way the last time I checked.

Here's a look at our on-site forum's January profit results. 

Jan-Profits.png

Last chance to sign up as we're reverting back to our £5 promo soon - click here to start your 100% FREE trial.

Quite interested in having a go at this. Can you tell me what software/hardware I'll need to get the maximum out of it. Will I need a laptop or can this be done exclusively on a smartphone? Is spreadsheet software required?

Secondly is the bigger the original outlay (as in my deposits) going to significantly increase my early profits?

Lastly are you naming games/matches to bet on (and on which site) or are you just teaching the method and pointing out the offers to take advantage on?

Cheers.

Quite interested in having a go at this. Can you tell me what software/hardware I'll need to get the maximum out of it. Will I need a laptop or can this be done exclusively on a smartphone? Is spreadsheet software required?

Secondly is the bigger the original outlay (as in my deposits) going to significantly increase my early profits?

Lastly are you naming games/matches to bet on (and on which site) or are you just teaching the method and pointing out the offers to take advantage on?

Cheers.

Do BB first Charles. Its much cheaper and will teach you the basics before moving on to more complicated offers.