Quantcast
Man of the match - Game 25 - Plymouth Argyle - Home - FAC - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Man of the match - Game 25 - Plymouth Argyle - Home - FAC

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Morse

Morse

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

https://docs.google....cM470aRoFw/edit

#2 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Nabil El Zhar
Patrice Luzi
Bernard Diomede

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well, it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!

#3 Hades

Hades

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:34 PM

Ojo
Stewart
Alexander-Arnold

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine." - Che Guevara

#4 Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

Nobody played well enough to make a difference, but as far as the best of a poor showing goes

Sturridge

Ojo

Woodburn

They say the devil's water - it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while

#5 Red House

Red House

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:57 PM

Nabil El Zhar
Patrice Luzi
Bernard Diomede

Personally, thought the game lacked a wee bit of a Djimi Traore roulette, a Skrtel debut own-goal or Bogdan conceding from a direct corner.

#6 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

Personally, thought the game lacked a wee bit of a Djimi Traore roulette, a Skrtel debut own-goal or Bogdan conceding from a direct corner.

They just lacked that wee bit of winning a single corner in 90 minutes of football.

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well, it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!

#7 stringvest

stringvest

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

Ejaria

Woodburn

Alexander-Arnold

#8 ZonkoVille77

ZonkoVille77

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Ejaria
TAA
Gomez

If you ever say that to me again, I'll put your head through the wall.

#9 G Richards

G Richards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:45 AM

Sturridge
Woodburn
Ojo
"In him was life, and that life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

#10 Lycan

Lycan

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:50 AM

Gomez

#11 VERBAL DIARRHEA

VERBAL DIARRHEA

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:06 AM

So difficult n such a god awful game to pick a mom. Probably go for Ejaria.
I've forgotten more about football than you can google !

#12 Joey8FrogsLegs

Joey8FrogsLegs

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:51 AM

Woodburn
Sturridge
Gomez

#13 JustTosh

JustTosh

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:16 AM

Gomez

Woodburn

Sturridge

#14 GJM

GJM

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

1. Alexander-Arnold.

2. Ejaria.

3. Can

half-awake in a fake empire

#15 cinco veces

cinco veces

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

They just lacked that wee bit of winning a single corner in 90 minutes of football.

Multi-corners finishing at zero was probably the highlight of the day.

Gomez

Stewart

Sturridge

EDIT : Gomez isn't showing on the player list yet, Morse.

#16 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

Morse is trying to force him out.

#17 Morse

Morse

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

Result:  Game 25 - Plymouth Argyle - Home - FAC (Draw 0-0).

First of all, my apologies for not adding Gomez to the list of choices.

He would have gotten some of your votes and so I have made a mistake.

We will have to give the guy credit but this is once again a low scoring vote.

1. Lucas-----------------15 votes----------------5 points

2. Stewart-----------------9 votes----------------3 points

3. Sturridge---------------8 votes----------------1 point

Clean sheet bonus------Karius-----------------0.5 point

Gomez omission----------------------------------0.5 point

Poor result, well done Argyle!

Current table:
1. Coutinho................................5MOM...... ....22nd............13rd.......................... ..............32 points
2. Firmino...................................1MOM.... .. ..62nd.............23rd........................... ............25 points
3. Mane......................................2MOM.... .....42nd............23rd......................... .... ..........24 points
4. Milner.....................................3MOM... ........22nd............23rd...................... ..................23 points
5. Lallana...................................3MOM.... . ..........................33rd.................... ....................18 points
6. Matip......................................2MOM... . ........22nd................................. ........................16 points
7. Origi.......................................2MOM.. . .........12nd...........13rd........................ ...............14 points
8. Sturridge................................1MOM.. ..........22nd.............13rd......................................12 points

9. Wijnaldum................................1MOM..... .......12nd...........33rd................. .......................11 points
10.Henderson.............................1MOM..... ... ....12nd...........23rd........................ ................10 points
11.Lovren...................................1MOM.. .... ....12nd.................13rd................ ....................9 points
12.Klavan...................................1MOM.. ...........12nd................13rd.............. ......................9 points
13.Leiva......................................1MOM..............12nd........................... ................................8 points

14.Mignolet.................................1MOM.. .................................................. 5CS . ..................7.5 points
15.Stewart..........................................................12nd..............................................................3 points

16.Clyne.......................................... ... ...................................33rd............... ..........................3 points
17.Karius......................................... ....................................................... ..5CS........................2.5 points

18.Grujic.............................................. ....................................23rd.......... . ... .........................2 points
19.Can................................................ ....................................13rd.......... ................................1 point

20.Gomez.....................................Forgotten man......................................................................0.5 point
Thanks for voting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users