You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

I see Haye is training with Shane McGuigan for the Bellew fight. Interesting. I cant stand Bellew so hope Haye twats him everywhere. Its better for Heavyweight boxing too. While the division isnt great its very competitive and adding Haye to that only makes it more so

Brook saying he will decide within two weeks wether to fight Spence or move up

I see Haye is training with Shane McGuigan for the Bellew fight. Interesting. I cant stand Bellew so hope Haye twats him everywhere. Its better for Heavyweight boxing too. While the division isnt great its very competitive and adding Haye to that only makes it more so

Brook saying he will decide within two weeks wether to fight Spence or move up

Think he's been with McGuigan since he came back

Didn't know who he was with.

Does Booth actually train anyone these days?

I know he was in Eubank jnr corner but is he still there. He was ignored when he was

Quite interestingly he has signed up with Billie Joe Saunders this week.

( For the oldies on here I was halfway through calling him Billie Joe Spears until I realised. !! )

Cant stand Saunders. Putting out all sorts of shit he's going to announce a big fight again. That if Golovkin tried pushing him round the ring he'd elbow him snd shit. Golovkin would batter him and would Eubank in a rematch

I don't know why people are sure Eubank would batter BJS in a rematch, it's as if the first fight never happened and BJS didn't school him for the majority of the fight.

Didn't know who he was with.

Does Booth actually train anyone these days?

I know he was in Eubank jnr corner but is he still there. He was ignored when he was

Also just signed with Charlie Edwards who I think is a very very good prospect who definitely took his world title shot too early (I would too, though)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Any good sites online to catch fights the morning after. Ill be leaving for work when Frampton starts and dont want to wait till 10/11 to try and catch it

Does that sportsebooks site not have a catch up section on it, mate? Sportsmania does. I nodded off before the last AJ fight and when I woke up at 2am it was on there already.