You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Only a grand, and you too can have a meet and greet with Floyd Mayweather at the Echo...

http://www.echoarena.com/whats-on/an-evening-with-floyd-mayweather/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Floyd%20Mayweather&utm_content=Floyd%20Mayweather+Version+A+CID_b607dee4c57406a60bb58a6c780598e0&utm_source=email&utm_term=An%20Evening%20WithFloyd%20Mayweather

Cheapest tickets are £50, we're all obviously big Boxing fans is anyone in here interested in going to this?

In some good news chocalito will be fighting on the GGG vs Jacobs undercard vs Srisaket Sor Rungvisai

Looks a good one

Not sure how the Ring have Chocalito ranked number 2 in the division behind Inoue who is only 12-0. The Thai is ranked number 4 and is 40-4-1 and 3 of th losses and 1 draw where in his first 5 bouts

Good luck Hooch, anyone who steps in any ring earns instant respect. Done a bit of boxing training and sparring but never a proper fight incase of any injury that may put my work at risk, so respect for fighting again.

This year I'd like to see proper fights, none of this mismatching and avoiding of the big fights. Canelo vs GGG is a start. Wilder/Joshua is another I'd like to see, Fury/Haye just for the buildup mainly is another I'd like to see.

I had it as a draw, but thought the home advantage was gonna swing it.

Really good fight, I like Degale, but he just doesnt work hard enough in all the rounds and doesn't have the power to not keep that workrate up, but his fitness work came through in rounds 9 to 11.

Mayweather can suck a dick

Very, vrty close fight and I thought a draw was a fair call. Mayweather is a prize cunt. If that would have been in Las Vegas it would have went the way it suited him. I don't think he'll have the stomach to put his fighter in a rematch in the UK. He would lose further control. I wish Tony Moanero would backheel him in the ballsack. The previous two fights were excellent.

Going to try and see if i can find this now.

If not ill catch either the mid morning replay or the 9pm one on a stream tonight

Sounds a cracking fight

Did anyone catch the Lara fight i put up before it was pulled?

He isnt always the most entertaining but he is so bloody good. Beauty of a finish in this one too