You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Thought Frampton looked quality for 2 rounds but he’s really struggled since.

He doesn’t look strong enough at the weight.

he technically didnt make weight, thy both agreed on 9st 1lb instead of ghe 9st limit.

Im a Frampton fan, ive gone up to Belfast for about 6 of his fights, but he is finished at the top level. 

He looked terrible there tonight, gassed out from the end of the 4th round, 

He seems to have adopted this overly back pedalling counter punch syle as well, who does he think he is, Floyd fucking Mayweather. 

he technically didnt make weight, thy both agreed on 9st 1lb instead of ghe 9st limit.

Im a Frampton fan, ive gone up to Belfast for about 6 of his fights, but he is finished at the top level.

He seems to have adopted this overly back pedalling counter punch syle as well, who does he think he is, Floyd fucking Mayweather.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying he’s finished but there are definitely more doubts about him than there have ever been, at least for me.

Agree 100%. He's mentally checked out since he beat Santa Cruz. He's nowhere near the fighter he was.

Agree 100%. He's mentally checked out since he beat Santa Cruz. He's nowhere near the fighter he was.

I understand why he fancied a change in camp. But with all did respect, Jamie Moore is no world class trainer/coach.

You see from clips that one of the reasons Frampton likes Manchester is he can pop back to Belfast every Friday, drop the children to school on Monday morning then hop on s flight over to Manchester. Who is in charge of his camp, him or Moore? I mean you can't have your cake and eat it. He wants the life of a man with a normal 9-5 it seems.

Another moan of his from his training with mcguigan was the intensity of the training.

That young lad mcguigan may have many faults (he gave Frampton wrong advice in the Santa Cruz rematch imo) but getting his fighters into the best shape for their fights is certainly not a fault of his. He seems to get them in great condition. Just look at Groves for example, barely a 12 round fighter. Now a legit world champion, and looks the best he's ever done.

And don't give me this "ring rust" shite either. You've been in two training camps and sparred god knows how many rounds. Don't make out like you just came in off the street for your first day of work in 10 months.

I'm not boxing expert, far bloody from it. But I predicted this as soon as he went to Moore.

I thought Frampton looked excellent first couple of rounds. Accuracy was great and he looked really sharp. All of a sudden he started gassing, though. It just came from nowhere and he looked a bit out of his depth a couple of times which I didn't expect to see. The scorecards were a joke. I had Frampton by a round. Two at most.

I can't understand why he went with Moore. I'm sure so many trainers would have agreed to train with Frampton so why choose Moore?

Who is Moore's best/most well known fighter in his stable?? Bloody Tommy Coyle??

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk