You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

He said he was losing weight for a July fight back in April hahaha. The great white hope is going to get smashed in by somebody who has absolutely no right to beat him purely because he's a fat twat with no dedication.

Yep the fight is worth seeing.

• Upvote 1

Sounding like a absolute home town robbery tonight. Everyone has Pacquiao winning online yet one judge had it 117-111 Horn

I woke up at half 5 and read some round by round analysis at the time it was still in the tenth and everyone I read said it's going to be stopped soon because of the battering Horn was taking, I looked about 15 minutes later and it was he won, I couldn't believe it.

I watched 10 rounds on youtube then it ended for some reason so hit a highlights one to confirm manny had won.

it was a news clip from aussie that said horn had won. I assumed he'd knocked him out in the 12th as that was the only way he won that.

The lads sorted the tickets out Byrnie be a belter few days out there mate.

Ah great stuff. Jealous as fuck though haha.

Makes it all the better knowing you have the tickets before you head out. At least they won't be wasting time scrambling for tickets over there. Hope they have a good craic. No doubt they will.

Ah great stuff. Jealous as fuck though haha.

Makes it all the better knowing you have the tickets before you head out. At least they won't be wasting time scrambling for tickets over there. Hope they have a good craic. No doubt they will.

They got them in the pre sale Byrnie they sold out quickly,be there Thursday so catch the weigh-in and staying till Wednesday be a belter few days for them mate.

• Upvote 1

Did you catch the Pacquiao bout mate I still haven't seen it yet was at Chester races for a family day out so still recovering.

Yeah, I had Pacquiao winning it. Teddy Atlas had it spot on, Horn got the decision because he tried hard.
  • Upvote 1

Has anybody re-watched the Pacquaio fight? I had it a lot closer than when I saw watched it, still 7-5 to Pacquiao. I don't see how anybody can give 7 clear rounds to Horn, I'd invite anybody who can/did to say which because I honestly don't see it.

He won because he was the aggressor. Steve bunce thought horn won as well.

He won because he was the aggressor. Steve bunce thought horn won as well.

It's a myth that you score fights because a fighter is walking forward aimlessly.  Steve Bunce is a tit anyway, I haven't seen any credible journalists or news outlets have Horn winning.

• Upvote 1