You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deadpool 2017 (Proper)

Fowlers God

Ahh, cheers for the nod mate. I also noticed Woolster had another 10 pointer with Steve Hewlett.

Updated table with replacements:

Woolster- Steve Hewlett with Muhammadu Buhari

Pistonbroke- David Rockefeller with Clive James.

Capture.1.30052017_zpslgxczs0o.png

Capture.02.30.05.2017_zpskkyz0c1v.png

I emailed fowlers God a few weeks back to add winny Mandela to my list as it only has 9 people on it.

Guest Pistonbroke

He said you could only have nine ages back (check the thread earlier on), you'll have to take that up with FG. 

And another one bites the dust - Roy Barraclough.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jun/01/coronation-street-star-roy-barraclough-dies-aged-81

Roy Barraclough, the former Coronation Street star, has died at the age of 81.

A spokesman for the Lancashire-born actor said he died on Thursday following a short illness.

Barraclough, a star on the stage and screen, was best known for his role as Alec Gilroy in the ITV soap.

Gavin Barker Associates said: “Our client Roy Barraclough has passed away today aged 81 after a short illness.”

Barraclough appeared as a talent agent in Corrie in the early 1970s before becoming a regular face on the cobbles from 1986 until 1992 and returning again in 1996 for two years.

As Gilroy, he was best known for his stormy marriage to Bet Lynch, played by Julie Goodyear.

His other TV work includes roles in Casualty, Last Of The Summer Wine and Last Tango In Halifax.

Last year, Barraclough appeared in the BBC’s one-off tribute to Are You Being Served? as Mr Grainger.

In 2006, Barraclough was awarded the MBE for services to drama and his charity work.

His philanthropic efforts included more than 20 years as a patron of Willow Wood Hospice in Greater Manchester. He died at the hospice following his illness.

Barraclough kicked off his career as a comedian and pianist at a holiday camp on the Isle of Wight, before joining the Huddersfield Repertory Company.

In 1964, during his years with Oldham’s Coliseum Theatre company, he made his first Coronation Street appearance as a tour guide, returning later to sell Stan Ogden his window cleaning round and then again as a bed salesman.

The late 1960s saw him take on a range of new TV roles and marked the beginning of his work with comedian Les Dawson, who died in 1993.

Barraclough stepped in to fill the shoes of Dawson’s previous partner - who had been put off by his attitude to rehearsing - and the pair went on to create some of the nation’s favourite sketches, including gossipy housewives Cissie and Ada.

Following Barraclough’s death, Dawson’s daughter Charlotte posted a tribute on Twitter: “Omg I’m devastated...at least you get to be reunited with my daddy.”

Even after securing his permanent stint on Coronation Street, he refused to part with his passion for theatre, insisting on taking time every year to appear on stage.

According to his spokesman, it was his continuous need to be written in and out of the show that led writers to give Alec Gilroy a second job as an acts promoter on cruise ships.

Barraclough’s final departure from the soap over the Christmas of 1998 saw Gilroy embark on a new life with granddaughter Vicky Arden.

Barraclough’s long-standing role was honoured with awards from the Royal Television Society and Manchester Evening News.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll update the spreadsheet later this evening. 

I'll replace Peter Sallis with Olivia Newton John. 

Following posters need to also pick a replacement.. Babb'burstnad, Vladimirllyich, Megadriveman and Teflon Don. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Read it and I wish to appeal.

As I have already said, it is something for FG to decide as he organised it.