You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Miscellaneous Questions Not Worth Starting A Thread For

AngryOfTuebrook

Why can't I sleep ?

You have what is sometimes referred to as "a boner".

You must manually tame this beast, while viewing dubious quality pictures or videos of young people doing things to each other's private areas, while quite possibly in various states of undress.

• Upvote 1

Those two headed conjoined twins in the US pose a few questions.

They're legally two different people controlling half the body each so if you shag them is it s threesome?

If they masturbate is it incest?

If one fancies you and the other doesn't can that head switch off or would it be forcing yourself on her?

So many questions

They're legally two different people controlling half the body each so if you shag them is it s threesome?

If one fancies you and the other doesn't can that head switch off or would it be forcing yourself on her?

So many questions

I've pondered this subject before myself.

Them only having one fanny and one ringpiece between them is a fucking minefield of moral issues.

So many questions

Double the pleasure, triple the fun...

So many questions

Why is incest still illegal anyway?

It shouldn't be when consenting adults are involved.

Asking for a sister.

• Upvote 3

What's with the 'do you want your receipt?' question that seems to have crept in when you're paying for things? Why wouldnt I want a record of what I had just bought from you in case I need to return said purchase for any reason or some security lurch thinks I might be doing a runner with a packet of caramel wafers?

• Upvote 1

What's with the 'do you want your receipt?' question that seems to have crept in when you're paying for things? Why wouldnt I want a record of what I had just bought from you in case I need to return said purchase for any reason or some security lurch thinks I might be doing a runner with a packet of caramel wafers?

It's either that or "do you want your receipt in the bag?"

No, stapled to my chest will be just fine, Love.

Not as irritating as being asked if I want a plastic bag all the time, despite obviously toting a voluminous rucksack. Are they on commission from bag manufacturers? Do the checkout grunts get a percentage of the 5 pences?

Not as irritating as being asked if I want a plastic bag all the time, despite obviously toting a voluminous rucksack. Are they on commission from bag manufacturers? Do the checkout grunts get a percentage of the 5 pences?

No-one has ever explained to me where all those 5 pences go

Some blert offered me a carrier bag when I was buying a rucksack.
  • Upvote 2

Dickheads who slag off shop employees for asking 'do you want a receipt or bag' when this is what they have been told to say by the boss. Failing to do so will get them a bollocking. Oh sorry thought this was the little things that piss you off thread, my mistake.

I wasn't sagging them off I genuinely want to know why asking whether someone wants a receipt has entered the script.

I quite often commiserate with sales staff with the nonsense they have to ask

Sorry Champ not having a go. But as someone who has worked in retail management when you tell staff to do something there is usually a reason behind it and you want them to do it.

Take receipts for example. I knew a manager of a Morrisons store and the outside of his shop was littered to hell with people rolling up and throwing away receipts. If he can get them in the bin problem solved. Do you need a 6'' long receipt with a newspaper?

Bags where I worked were a massive problem. People would take 4,5,6 of them for a can of beans. They were using them to pick up their dogs shit or whatever. That's fine but now you have the option. Would you like a bag? No thanks I'll put it in my rucksack but I tell you what give me one anyway its handy for the car to put crap in. You know its 5p.

Where that goes is debatable small retailers will pocket it but it is a tiny amount. The big stores will have a record and even for PR purposes will make a donation to greenpeace or whoever.

Even in a small store though the savings per year on buying shitty throwaway bags are huge. Noone is saying you cannot have one but if you want one its 5p, if you don't like it bring your own. Noone is forcing you.

• Upvote 1