You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

Guest Pistonbroke

Great evening/day of darts, more seeds tumble out but MVG scrambled over the line despite that wanker Price having a chance to knock him out. Price will sleep shit after fucking up that chance to go 3-2 up in that fifth set. So glad the wanker lost like and I'm not a fan of MVG either. Still hope Anderson can win another title. 

Guest Pistonbroke

If MVG goes out the stars are aligning for that cunt Taylor

I'm guessing only Anderson will have a chance of stopping the paedo Stokey of making the final form the bottom half of the draw. Maybe Lewis the Welsh lad, although has he got another performance in him like the one against peter wright? 

Guest Pistonbroke

Anderson wins but looks like his back has gone. Fuck sake. 

Looked like he was having problems with his right hip to me. Hopefully whatever it is can be sorted out by this evening. Maybe I'm being an old cynic but Taylor seems to be getting s free ride, he hasn't been playing that well, well not by his usual standards, yet every match he has had his opponent drops their own standards. The mongs in the crowd are lapping up the Taylor circus, maybe Hearn has handed out a few bonuses to ensure the stoke paedo gets to the final. If he does get to the final I hope MVG doesn't fuck up, not a huge MVG fan but the way Taylor treats him I hope he absolutely takes him apart and silences those mongs in the crowd at the same time. Then tells Taylor to shove his signed board up his hoop. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm watching it, he's giving Webster a biffing at the moment. 3-0 so far in first to 5. If Lewis wins this he is guaranteed 85 grand (already guaranteed 40). Guessing that type of money will secure his future in Darts for a few years so that he can concentrate on darts only. Pretty amazing concidering he only qualified for the championship because Van Der Bergh was world youth champion meaning Lewis took the last berth.  

Guest Pistonbroke

If Lewis can maintain this form he'll have a very successful career.

Only 26, comes over as a nice lad as well. He can't believe he has made a semi final, bless him. 

Only 26, comes over as a nice lad as well. He can't believe he has made a semi final, bless him.

Yeah. I can see him getting out-experienced in the semi especially against Taylor who'll try to get into his head (Hopefully I'm wrong) but if he can get on the circuit, he'll be in the mix regularly in the next few years.