You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Beale is Gone

AngryOfTuebrook

Get over it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/245935-reds-confirm-u23-manager-beale-to-leave-club

Liverpool Football Club can today confirm Michael Beale will leave his post as U23 manager with immediate effect. The process to appoint his replacement is underway.

Beale joined the Reds in September 2012 as youth development lead coach for the U15 and U16 age groups before being promoted to U23 (U21) boss in August 2014.

LFC's Academy director Alex Inglethorpe has paid tribute to Beale following the news and thanked him for his contribution.

He said: "Over the last four years I have seen Michael help coach a variety of players across differing age groups. He is a talented coach who has great potential to go on and make his mark within the senior game.

"I believe that Michael has been integral to the development of many of our players who have progressed towards the first team and I would like to wish him and his family every success for the future."

Everyone at Liverpool FC would like to wish Michael the best of luck for the future.

Anyone got any idea what this is all about?

Get over it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/245935-reds-confirm-u23-manager-beale-to-leave-club

Liverpool Football Club can today confirm Michael Beale will leave his post as U23 manager with immediate effect. The process to appoint his replacement is underway.

Beale joined the Reds in September 2012 as youth development lead coach for the U15 and U16 age groups before being promoted to U23 (U21) boss in August 2014.

LFC's Academy director Alex Inglethorpe has paid tribute to Beale following the news and thanked him for his contribution.

He said: "Over the last four years I have seen Michael help coach a variety of players across differing age groups. He is a talented coach who has great potential to go on and make his mark within the senior game.

"I believe that Michael has been integral to the development of many of our players who have progressed towards the first team and I would like to wish him and his family every success for the future."

Everyone at Liverpool FC would like to wish Michael the best of luck for the future.

Anyone got any idea what this is all about?

Hopefully not the first thing that comes to mind!

When I say "some 170+ career goals Brazilian former goalkeeper", I mean he is called Rogerio Ceni and I watched every single game he ever played and knew about him when his great, great grandmother was calling her obstetrician a clumsy fucking twat.

Didn't he play against Liverpool in the 2005 World Club Cup Final?

[Edit - Just looked it up and found out that I'm right.  Now I'm off to sleep smugly.]

Didn't he play against Liverpool in the 2005 World Club Cup Final?

[Edit - Just looked it up and found out that I'm right. Now I'm off to sleep smugly.]

EVERYONE knows that game. What about when he was in goal for Botafogo Bunions against a Herf Nerders select XI at 4 years old?

• Upvote 1

I was out dancing in the street last night, been waiting for this for years.

The destruction of the U-21s by Beale was sadly predictable, because Michael Beale cares about one thing and one thing only - Michael Beale.

The sooner the cunt fucks off, the better.

• Upvote 2