You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2017 transfer window

Captain

After today if Klopp, the board, the fucking scouts or whoevers blocking certain deals from happening need to just stump up the cash. Spend more now and gamble on finishing top 4 the way it's going now were 100% finishing lower that 6th. This is a nightmare that with our fixture list is going to get a hell of a lot worse. We could be miles behind by the time we have a decent run of winnable games.

Whoever are our top targets, Tah, Brandt, Pulisic, fucking Messi and Suarez, whoever the fuck they are pay for them now, transfer windows are the most frustrating times for Liverpool fans because we all know what needs to be done but the powers that be don't seem to see it, roll the dice and trust the manager because we are on a slippery slope and I can't see it changing any time soon. Fuck 2017 is worse than 2016 and 2016 had every cunt dying. Wake me up when it's over.

I watched half of the Leicester game yesterday and thought Chilwell looked like he had something about him despite playing LW instead of LB, I can see why we were after him but we couldn't even finish that deal. Even at his age I think he'd probably start left back for us now.

We can't be looking at anymore fucking kids in the hope they come good in 5 years, it's proven it just doesn't work. We need to get players in who've played at least 20 internationals and champions league games as a guaranteed starter as a bare minimum. Players who arent afraid to spark a biff up in the changies at half time and will slit your throats over a game of poker will do. (Mascharano , costa types) 5 of them please jurgs

I watched half of the Leicester game yesterday and thought Chilwell looked like he had something about him despite playing LW instead of LB, I can see why we were after him but we couldn't even finish that deal. Even at his age I think he'd probably start left back for us now.

I was listening to the commentary on 5live. They were saying Chilwell was having a mare and calling for him to be hooked. Le Saux I think it was.

I was listening to the commentary on 5live. They were saying Chilwell was having a mare and calling for him to be hooked. Le Saux I think it was.

Brilliant left back him./ I sat opposite him on a train from Waterloo to Guildford about this time last year. Really decent fella. I had a poster of him on my wall in 95. I told him that and I swear his scarf started sweating. 

After today if Klopp, the board, the fucking scouts or whoevers blocking certain deals from happening need to just stump up the cash. Spend more now and gamble on finishing top 4 the way it's going now were 100% finishing lower that 6th. This is a nightmare that with our fixture list is going to get a hell of a lot worse. We could be miles behind by the time we have a decent run of winnable games.

Whoever are our top targets, Tah, Brandt, Pulisic, fucking Messi and Suarez, whoever the fuck they are pay for them now, transfer windows are the most frustrating times for Liverpool fans because we all know what needs to be done but the powers that be don't seem to see it, roll the dice and trust the manager because we are on a slippery slope and I can't see it changing any time soon. Fuck 2017 is worse than 2016 and 2016 had every cunt dying. Wake me up when it's over.

The powers that be see it all right mate but they want to rake the money in, not spend it.The trouble is we are running out of star players that they can shit on and sell,so the standard of player coming in gets lower.

Brilliant left back him./ I sat opposite him on a train from Waterloo to Guildford about this time last year. Really decent fella. I had a poster of him on my wall in 95. I told him that and I swear his scarf started sweating.

Was this part of your work as a gigilo?

We can't be looking at anymore fucking kids in the hope they come good in 5 years, it's proven it just doesn't work. We need to get players in who've played at least 20 internationals and champions league games as a guaranteed starter as a bare minimum. Players who arent afraid to spark a biff up in the changies at half time and will slit your throats over a game of poker will do. (Mascharano , costa types) 5 of them please jurgs

I'll second that mate.
  • Upvote 1

I'm seriously hoping Klopp is covering for the owners in some sort of 'greater good' effort when he refuses to go after players because if he thinks this squad and these players are good enough then I'm worried, big time.

We must have wedge in the bank so how about getting some faces in before the season completely collapses.

To be fair Le Saux is a burke there's a reason he's on 5 live and not on tv. I didn't mean he had a mom performance but there was little things that made him stand out from your average young fullback, like TAA the other day when he slid a lovely ball inside to Firmino when the easy option was to pass it down the line or run with it.

Our last 3 target men and Carroll for us spent more time outside the box than on the last man waiting for the cross, Benteke, Lambert, Balotelli and Carroll all the same. Benteke and Carroll are 2 of the best attacking headers the premier league has ever seen but were awful at it for us.