You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Let’s face it, whatever trophies he’s won with them - and it’s a point I’ve made myself re laughing at them, so totally get where you’re coming from Mook - nobody in the game would swap him for Klopp. Theirs is a miserable, joyless club at the moment.

It will be til he leaves, and will only get worse on that front before it gets better. They deserve every bit of that gloom for appointing someone who’s MO is both set in stone and so well known as to be an enormous cliche.

Fuck him, classless midget haemorrhoid in built-up shoes that he is, and he can fuck them while he’s at it.

• Upvote 1

I agree that we need to beat them this season. We’ve beaten better Man United sides with worse players than we currently have. It’s not like their ‘tactics’ against us should be any great surprise.

That win in 2014 was fantastic. They were a shambles. Was it also the game where Gerrard took Fellaini out of it?

Good enough reason

Lets just remind ourselves....

Be2UQm5.gif

• Upvote 13

Good enough reason

Lets just remind ourselves....

Be2UQm5.gif

Hopefully Naby adds some bite to our midfield, Gerrard was a phenomenal player but he took no shit either, he knew Fellaini was a dirty elbowing cunt and showed him who the boss was.

Oh wow, the supposed biggest club in the world have won the League Cup, FA Cup and Europa League in the past 3 years. What a period of glory. Bet their supporters are absolutely thrilled.

To be fair i wish we had won those trophies.

• Upvote 1