You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) Fa cup replay

Grinch

Is Sturridge fit enough to start? As much of a running joke as this has become, having him even sporadically available for the cup runs for the remainder of this season could still be a big help in a team desperate for goals.

Is our "full strength" team any better than the team that played in the first game.

If full strength means the shower who played yesterday then you can keep full strength.

The 'first team' is shite - the biggest mystery to me is why Klopp remains committed to them. They even managed to shit it against Sunderland - worst collection of loser mentalities I can remember, led, of course, by 'The Skipper', whose place is inviolable. Expect the same.

If Sturridge is fit (hard to even imagine) better to start him. At least he'll be warmed up properly. Putting him on late after running the touchline and expecting sprints is to court another 12 week Liverpool Hamstring.

Can't expect anything from this as we have been no match for them 3x.

Fuck the so called first eleven.They are piss poor, spineless shitbags especially the chuckle brothers Can and Henderson.

Made of quavers to slot a couple before coming off with fuck all wrong with him not to be seen again until 4-30 on the 28th.

Ward

Flanagan

Toure

Caulker

Smith

Stewart

Branagan

Allen

Firminho

Sturridge

Texeira.

• Upvote 1

Those line-ups are pretty depressing, given that they represent the best we can put out.

Deservedly, the post-match focus went on Mignolet and Sakho yesterday, but how uninspiring is this for a bunch of midfielders?

Henderson
Can
Milner
Allen
Lucas

I'd give Brannagan another go. At least he had a bit of energy about him in the first game.

I d play stewart and I d probably have to play lucas as well as the only out and out dms we have I d have them sit in front of whatever dose pair of cbs we put out. bert moron needs dropped for smith or flanagan. ward for mignolet. clyne can stay in. firmino and coutinho narrow behind sturridge and benteke.