You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Feb 2-3 2016)

tlw content

ayewredcard.jpg

While our league season was being completely torpedoed at Leicester, things continued to get interesting at the top where both Spurs and Leicester are still very much in the hunt for the title. City or Arsenal are still the most likely winners but in a week when our club continues to shit on us from a great height under the pretence of “having to compete financially” it’s great to see Leicester still at the top and (to a lesser extent) Spurs chasing them hard. That extra £2m the cunts are squeezing out of us next season is really going to make all the difference though I'm sure.

It’s not all about spending hundreds of millions on building a team, it’s about finding a match winner or two that can set everything off. City spend fucking shitloads in every position on the park, yet the only reason they’re any good is Sergio Aguero. They go as far as his goals take them. I mean fucking hell, look at what they’ve spent on the likes of that Otamendi turd and Mangala jabroni. Leicester on the ther hand, have Wes Morgan and Robert fucking Huth at the back but they’re top because they’ve got Vardy and Mahrez.

FSG are playing on this bullshit (and loads of our fans are buying into it) about needing hundreds of millions to be able to compete with the super rich clubs, but where has that gotten us? We’ve spent more than most but we still stink because we keep buying overpriced shite, or occasionally overpriced mediocrity. We don’t need more money to compete, we need the expertise to be able to identify and then sign a couple of lads who can put the ball in the net.

Case in point, City were completely outplayed at Sunderland and rode their luck throughout, but they won it thanks to an early Aguero goal. Sunderland played really well and but for Joe Hart and the woodwork they’d have gotten at least a draw. They won’t be a pushover for us on Saturday. Ok, that’s stating the bleedin’ obvious I know, Jossy’s fucking Giants wouldn’t be a pushover for us at the moment as no cunt can score. 

City of course had made the headlines earlier in the week after first Pellegrini announced he was leaving at the end of the season, and the club then followed it up by confirming what everyone other than deluded United fans already knew, that Guardiola was taking charge. 

Couldn’t give a fuck to be honest. It’s as relevant to us as when Sunderland appointed Fat Sam or Villa hired Remi Garde. We’re not competing with City at the top or Villa at the bottom, so I heard this and just shrugged my shoulders and went back to being pissed off at my own club.

Pellegrini is a classy fella though, I quite like him and wish him well. Unless he ends up at Chelsea in which case he can obviously go and take a long run off a short pier.

Spurs are up to third after a comfortable win at Norwich. Deli Alli opened the scoring *grinds teeth* and Harry Kane made it 2-0 from the spot after Alli *grinds teeth* had been fouled. That was a seriously dodgy decision though and Spurs seem to be getting soft pens on a fortnightly basis now. Kane wrapped it up in stoppage time with his second of the game. 

Kane is fucking ace, not even his annoying face changes that for me, I’m completely past that now. He’s great, and you know what the greatest thing about him is? Its not his goals, or his work rate or his unselfish link play. No, it’s the fact that he’s out there every fucking week no matter what. I wish that cunt we pay £150k a week had even half the durability and desire of Kane, but he doesn’t, and that’s why Spurs are challenging for the title and we’re struggling to stay in the top half. 

Apparently Sturridge is unhappy with us and feels like he needs a change. HE’S unhappy with US??? Are you fucking kidding me? That’s like walking into someone’s living room, taking a massive shit on the rug and then kicking off and walking out because of the smell. Fucking twat. Watch the fucker miraculously stay fit for a few months now so he can try and catch the eye of other clubs.

This is just a teaser, click here to view the article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a one month FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for one month.