You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Can't believe so many votes for Sturridge. In a team full of repeat failures and mediocrity some hate Sturridge more? Yes, injured all the time hardly his fault though is it. He when he was fit and firing was as good a striker we've had bar Suarez.

To vote for him over the dreggs such as Mignolet, Moreno, Benteke etc is a poor effort.

You can't dislike a player just because he is shite. Sturridge is living proof that there is no God.

• Upvote 2

Can't believe so many votes for Sturridge. In a team full of repeat failures and mediocrity some hate Sturridge more? Yes, injured all the time hardly his fault though is it. He when he was fit and firing was as good a striker we've had bar Suarez.

To vote for him over the dreggs such as Mignolet, Moreno, Benteke etc is a poor effort.

Yep, until there is concrete evidence he's a genuine malingerer I'm not going to go slinging that around. Furthermore he comes across as a genuinely cool and likable guy in interviews and I'm not about to forget some of the fantastic goals he scored that nearly won us the league.

I think a lot of people are understandably gutted that he's not really around anymore to bang them in for us anymore and may be coming to the end of his Liverpool (and maybe football) career, and hating him for it is their way of dealing with it.

Birdbrained cock jockeys like Moreno are far more deserving of hate.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Can and Sakho are two of a small bunch I'd bother keeping out of the current bunch. When people stop expecting the world from kids who have to cover for unflushable turds, maybe our fanbase would stop looking like the bunch of fucking idiots they're becoming seen as.

I don't hate the shitcunts because I am a shitcunt myself. Lallana, Henderson, Allen, Clyne, Skrtel, Toure, Enrique, Milner, Flanagan, Lucas, Sakho.

I don't hate the lazy cunts because I am also a lazy cunt. Benteke, Can, Firmino.

I don't hate the stupid cunts because I am also a stupid cunt. Moreno, Lovren.

I don't hate the mentally ill cunts because I am also mentally ill. Sturridge.

What I do hate is that cowardly fucking selfish cunt who doesn't do a thing except sit in his six yard box and let the defenders do everything while making one save every 10 games. Mignolet. 

• Upvote 3

Enrique.

I hate most of the others because they're shit footballers, but at least we get some use out of them. Enrique doesn't even play and he takes home £3.5m a year so he can go to spas with his wife and play Fifa. We've paid him to go on holiday for the last three seasons and the cunt won't even leave.

I've really taken a dislike to Moreno over the last few weeks, but as thick as he is, at least he makes forward runs, unlike his colleague in stupidity, Benteke.

You can excuse Benteke for being just shit and out of his depth, but he looks like he's too lazy to learn or even to run, and that's just unforgivable.

Enrique.

I hate most of the others because they're shit footballers, but at least we get some use out of them. Enrique doesn't even play and he takes home £3.5m a year so he can go to spas with his wife and play Fifa. We've paid him to go on holiday for the last three seasons and the cunt won't even leave.

Hard to argue with this.

Although Sturridge is mounting a strong case.

agree with Boss on Enrique - but that shows the soft-arsed, spineless ongoing club management that is taking place allowing this to happen, whilst fans are going to be further fleeced for the privilege of paying for a cunt to rub everyones noses in it wearing a face-pack that should rightfully consist of anfield cat excrement.

and probably why Sturridge is taking us for complete mugs - it's an endemic culture. which needs sorting. and quickly. filters through to performance on the park, too.

for me though- the complete turd in the regular playing 'staff' who I utterly despise - because that's how I see most of them, employees, because they insult the history of great players we have had, is Lovren.

this bloke is a fucking bullshitter on every level there is and I won't dignify a further explanation for this twat as it will start raising my blood-pressure when he isn't worth the steam off my piss

await input from moof to cheer me up