You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Or, if you want to be diplomatic, we can say "like the least". I am sure we have all noticed the growing enmity on the forum towards this group of players for subjecting us to the last 18 months; I did create a "favourite player" poll a few years ago, but that would make no sense, just now.  

I'm not going to include players out on loan, so sorry to those of you who despise Ryan Fulton as much as I do.

There is plenty to choose from; if you dislike rich young lads with daft tattoos and silly hair; or if you dislike overpriced domestic clutter; or if you just don't like cowardice - we have it all. 

Which of these cheeky cunts would you most like to rot in the reserves?

• Upvote 2

Adam Lallana.

Epitome of everything wrong in the modern game. A show pony who is afraid of cuddly toys. Loses the ball and does a little slow shrug of the shoulders, flicks his hair and strolls away. The cunt has cryuff turned more times than this planet has rotated. I hope to fuck he's sold first in the summer.

Sturridge is a close 2nd for being a fucking freak.

• Upvote 4

They're all too soft and meek to really hate, which is annoying. None of them would ever say or do anything properly offensive like some of the bellends we've had here in the past like Diouf.

Voted Benteke. I just refuse to believe he's so stupid that he doesn't realise putting in a bit of effort would dramatically improve his performances. Could have been Zonko's choice. £25m for someone good at jogging and Cruyff turns. Great. Could be Sturridge for needing to be begged to play. Moreno can't help having the IQ of a fruit corner. Mignolet isn't going to suddenly having a huge change of character and presence. 

So, no, I reserve my hatred for the owners, Ayre, and all the laptop gimps in charge of buying this collection of shite.

• Upvote 1

Went for Lallana. I'll give him his due, he works hard, but has fucking zero end product and is responsible for attack after attack breaking down as he holds the ball up and does 4 Cruyff turns before passing the ball backwards. 

No coincidence that our attack has turned to shit in the eighteen months that he's been here. 

25m? Worse than the Carroll signing. At least we got something out of the drunk geordie. 

Sturridge.  It's becoming increasingly clear that he's getting away with murder. Not literally, but certainly in respect of what he's being paid compared to his inability to play past the pain threshold of a small, earlier than term baby that's been born with it's nervous system exposed on the outside of it's skin.

Dont hate any of them but Benteke disgusts me. £32m for a player no better than Lambert.

That's not his fault and he'll be back at a club thats his level soon enough

That's well off the mark, he'd be great for someone else IMO, just not in this team. We've seen flashes of brilliance in the goals he has scored but he can't do it consistently or even semi-consistently. He's a much better player than Lambert.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

JS68756172.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

My pick would without a doubt be Moreno. It's not just that he's thick and makes horrible decisions, it's that the appears to have no humility and goes off chuckling when he has made a fuck up that cost the team possession or a goal. Everything seems to be a joke to him and the fact that he is being allowed to do this shit again and again makes me even more angry. How many of those shitty short corners has he taken or free kicks where he just punts it straight into the wall. I can't even think of one which has led to anything good in all his time here and it's baffling how Brendan and now Klopp just allow it to continue to the detriment of the team. As much as I hated Ferguson I'd love to see the daft cunt getting the hairdryer treatment and hopefully never taking another set piece again.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

1. Benteke he just comes across to me as he is going through the motions, especially when we haven't got the ball. So static can't read the game and very lazy, is meant to be great in the air yet to see it.He drifts offside too often. Not my type of player.
  2. But Moreno and Mignolet are close runners.

JS68756172.jpg

Repped