You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp interview / press conference thread

Arl arse

Can’t say I blame him, he was trying to put words in his mouth

Me neither. Someone was saying he does not feel defeat like a fan does or does not feel down long after a defeat. I do not epect him to. I expect him to be like a manager and have no problem with him being hacked off with stupid hacks trying to get him into trouble.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Do not get how some doubt him to be honest.

I think the only thing that people could possibly hold against him was his undying loyalty to the idiots who were obviously letting him down like Mignolet and Moreno. Moreno has to be fair knuckled down and shown some improvements and Mignolet to be fair has shown that he can't show improvements and has finally been shown where the subs bench is.

If anyone has doubts about him now then clearly they would be justifiably be called idiots but to doubt him when he kept faith in poor players was perfectly justified.

I think the only thing that people could possibly hold against him was his undying loyalty to the idiots who were obviously letting him down like Mignolet and Moreno. Moreno has to be fair knuckled down and shown some improvements and Mignolet to be fair has shown that he can't show improvements and has finally been shown where the subs bench is.

If anyone has doubts about him now then clearly they would be justifiably be called idiots but to doubt him when he kept faith in poor players was perfectly justified.

So you’re saying because he dropped Moreno (he got injured and wasn’t really letting him down, to be fair) and Mignolet, the idiots who doubted him will start believing? And they were justified in doubting him for having faith in said players? Idiots like Funnneee and Creator Supreme? Frencheyeglass? Eeyore? No matter what happens these tits will criticise. One of them even said he’s glad we lost v Swansea!!! That’s what some of our fan base has become. That poster is conspicuous by his absence or lack of posts after a good performance!! A quick look at the ‘Klopp tactics’ thread whenever we lose or don’t win will tell you that criticism for Klopp is not that very far away, self entitled tits. Who can forget the thread by John (Brennan?) I think (can’t find the thread) about doubting Klopp. Embarrassing. Any match thread the longer a game is 0-0 is a total embarrassment for that matter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1