You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Introducing Liverpool Spider

liverpool_spider

The forum admins have been kind enough to allow me to mention a new site I launched recently, Liverpool Spider:

http://footballspider.net/liverpool

Liverpool Spider brings in the latest news, opinion, video and audio for LFC from numerous resources, and is updated throughout the day and night. National and local newspapers, football media, official news from the club, and loads of reputable fan sites (including good old The Liverpool Way) - they're all on there.

You can also keep up on Twitter via @lfc_spider

I have a page for each (Prem and Chmpionship) team, so feel free to share amongst your friends and colleagues who support other teams.

Many thanks in advance if you take a look!
Andy
Spider in Chief

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The forum admins have been kind enough to allow me to mention a new site I launched recently, Liverpool Spider:

http://footballspider.net/liverpool

Liverpool Spider brings in the latest news, opinion, video and audio for LFC from numerous resources, and is updated throughout the day and night. National and local newspapers, football media, official news from the club, and loads of reputable fan sites (including good old The Liverpool Way) - they're all on there.

You can also keep up on Twitter via @lfc_spider

I have a page for each (Prem and Chmpionship) team, so feel free to share amongst your friends and colleagues who support other teams.

Many thanks in advance if you take a look!

Andy

Spider in Chief

Are you from fucking Wigan?

• Upvote 2

Wow, tough crowd.

Which rag would that be, then? I thought The Sun was the no-no for LFC fans, which I don't use.

I'm just a guy with a website idea. Not sure it's deserving of the some of the vitriol expressed, but then the web always was a haven for people who just like to be angry.

Thanks in any case to those who looked.

Wow, tough crowd.

Which rag would that be, then? I thought The Sun was the no-no for LFC fans, which I don't use.

I'm just a guy with a website idea. Not sure it's deserving of the some of the vitriol expressed, but then the web always was a haven for people who just like to be angry.

usually people in business do a little research before finding a vehicle to advertise their shit. Obviously you decided to skip that part. I have my own business and if i decided to try and hijack Dave's great work to advertise it, i would rightly expect to be ... how shall i put this reprimanded by the users, serverly reprimanded in fact. You haven't seen anything yet.

Wow, tough crowd.

There were articles quoting  from said rag when i went to have a look.

Looks like that has been rectified now. 

good chap..

Bonesman - weird - I absolutely don't use The Sun, or indeed any News Corp titles. Perhaps another source was quoting from it, or something.

@index1000 - "if i decided to try and hijack Dave's great work" - hijacking - the kind where you get permission from the site owner in advance to post the message? Right, that kind of hijacking.

• Upvote 4

Bonesman - weird - I absolutely don't use The Sun, or indeed any News Corp titles. Perhaps another source was quoting from it, or something.

@index1000 - "if i decided to try and hijack Dave's great work" - hijacking - the kind where you get permission from the site owner in advance to post the message? Right, that kind of hijacking.

The rag was quoted as being the source of an article on there, yes. Im pretty sure I wasnt the only one to see it. Its good that you would go through the lengths you must have gone through to bring to us supporters all the news from all the outlets, Hats of to you for that, but, being a supporter/fan yourself you should realise the importance of making sure We dont have to see anything that rag has to say about anything. 

Good luck with your venture for the future..

I've been using the site for the last week, I like it and I haven't stumbled into anything from offensive sources. Read a few interesting opinion pieces but I haven't seen anything from TLW crop up. I wouldn't have thought a media slut like Dave would let you leave his forum without inseminating your virgin website with his salacious ramblings.

More spin.

Sorry, this is not a criticism of Liverpool Spider, this is a transparent attempt to make the same joke I made on page 1.  Again, I apologise.