You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gone

Dicko

Disgusted with the club, the loonies have taken over and they bowed down to fan pressure.No manager will ever succeed here now as they aren't allowed a bad season.

Groundhog Day for the next however many years FSG are here, managers do well and then at the first sign of trouble fans turn, we fuck them off and start all over again.

Spineless cunts these owners

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

Disgusted with the club, the loonies have taken over and they bowed down to fan pressure.No manager will ever succeed here now as they aren't allowed a bad season.

Groundhog Day for the next however many years FSG are here, managers do well and then at the first sign of trouble fans turn, we fuck them off and start all over again.

Haha. Lap it up you tit.

• Upvote 5

Rodgers last act was to try and throw the club under the bus.

By saying he was never told to get top 4 he's gonna go all Joe Cole and act like an even bigger vagina.

24m24 minutes ago
This Is Anfield ‏@thisisanfield
Tom Werner, Aug 2015: “A Champions League spot is always the target."

Rodgers, Oct 2015: “I have never been asked or told to deliver that."
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never been his biggest fan, but that's just strange.

Must have had a row, or they've got someone lined up. If it's a clear upgrade I can see the logic but surely if he's the man to take you forward in the summer, 10 poor - but not awful - games don't change your mind.

Enjoy the mediocrity that awaits when the owners hire the next guy who impresses them in an interview, fans have brought it on themselves.

Haha you fucking whopper that's exactly what Rodgers did with his million page dossier.

And now you say it's a bad thing.

Make your fucking mind up.

• Upvote 1

JP it isn't as simple as that. He deserved to go mate. You slaughter the owners for sacking him yet the owners gave him dough and time, too much time in my opinion, to continually fuck things up. I admire your misplaced loyalty mate but his time had come. Time to move on. Let's get Carlo in

JP it isn't as simple as that. He deserved to go mate. You slaughter the owners for sacking him yet the owners gave him dough and time, too much time in my opinion, to continually fuck things up. I admire your misplaced loyalty mate but his time had come. Time to move on. Let's get Carlo in

Why the fuck did they let him spend 80m and keep him on if they were going to sack him 2 months in?

This is fucking ridiculous, we could have got Jose a man who will guarantee the title if they had waited a bit longer.They don't want Klopp, Ancellotti doesn't fit the profile so we are going to end up with another young up and comer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yeah but what does the ITK on twatter have to say about it all?