You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Martin GOBSHITE Tyler.......

old skool tom

The cunt needs chopping in half

He jizzed in his Kex when they scored the third

I remember years ago when he was interviewed during his Granada/ITV days saying he was a Man U fan so his claims to support some lower league side are utter bull shit

Can't stand the shite he talks trying to hype up the PL every five fucking minutes.......it's shite Martin.has been for a few years now u fucking gimp!

"Great pace,Thats Premiership Pace!" WTF?

Got murdochs cock so far up his arse I can the horrible Aussie cunts bell end every time he speaks

That is all

In the end though isn't he just doing what he's paid to do? For all we know he totally agrees that the league is a bit shit but he's being paid to sell the game to a largely unaware TV viewership. 

Never been that arsed, he is what he is, a salesman rather than a knowledgeable commentator, like Jim White. That's Sky.

Indeed - he knows the lie of the land, that the manc PR machine that is the British media will go into overdrive about this kid and that goal because of who he plays for. He's made sure it's got some "iconic" commentary from himself for posterity, so he'll always be associated with it.

Fuckin' mancs. Fuckin' Sky.

I'd bang one in from 20 yards and wheel away shouting "Look at his face! Just look at his face!"

Or when someone was teeing you up for an easy tap in, preempting it by saying, "This is interesting" [ungracious prod] "VERY interesting!"

There was also the "Toshack, Keegan, Toshack" to encourage a 1-2. Followed by "1-0" if I managed to score.

I also used to do the Mick Shannon armwheel ("Great woirk from the boy Line-acre").

Classic stuff.

Reminds me of a mate of mine who used to do Nou Camp-style crowd noises after he scored, it didn't seem so odd when I was 10 but looking back, he was probably mentally ill.

Indeed - he knows the lie of the land, that the manc PR machine that is the British media will go into overdrive about this kid and that goal because of who he plays for. He's made sure it's got some "iconic" commentary from himself for posterity, so he'll always be associated with it.

Fuckin' mancs. Fuckin' Sky.

To be fair, it's not just the Mancs. Andy Gray made sure the Steven Gerrard v Olympiacos goal has some iconic commentary. Hell, he very nearly came in his pants, and he's a fucking Evertonian.

But, yeah, fuck Sky. The massive cunts.

Its not his commentary as such, just the ludicrous bias clearly shown by the third goal- how on earth can you compare that to Bentekes?

Put another way, imagine if Martial scored the scissor kick? Tyler would have self combusted.

Last time it was Januzaij, now it will be Martial. Hugely overrated and applauded for doing the basics  

I don't know about anyone else but I find Tyler & Gray's commentary on the Gerrard, Olympiakos goal really annoying, obviously not annoying enough to ruin one of the happiest moments of my entire life like but the pair of them & that intergalactic mega cunt, Tyldesely can all fuck off. Them and pretty much every other commentator/pundit these days.

Give me John 'Toshack, Keegan, one nil' Coleman over these twats anyday.

• Upvote 1