You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mr Robot

Elite

Z1TNC1p.gif

I thought it dropped off a bit after the first episode, but it eventually started doing well again. Episode 4 with the trippy withdrawal scenes was a real headfuck, and I was sure at that point that it wasn't bothered about conforming for ratings, etc, and was an original show doing its own thing. Should be good to see how it turns out over the final few parts.

Amazing, just amazing. Have just watched the most recent episode, and am already starting to wonder where the 2nd season could possibly be going. Am loving the music more as this goes on as well. There's one instrumental bit that was in episode 9 that also, if I remember rightly, started up as he was

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

going to that drug house when things got seriously weird.

And for some reason it reminds me of Donnie Darko. I think it is similar to something from that film, and maybe it's even deliberate if so to evoke that sense of strangeness. Or maybe it's just me and there's nothing like that in Donnie Darko, off to check shortly. I love the feeling I get when that starts though either way, and the sense of suspense, glad they played it again. Am going to miss this once it's over for this season too, I suppose the wait until the next one will seem like ages.

I get it and agree with a delay. But give the family and friends notice and then just show it the next night. As soon as they have notice that should be it. No need for a full week.

If we're going to go for it though, we should ban violence on tv full stop, for what the western pricks have caused in the middle east. Scenes related to that area every night I guess. Ah but that's just normal. Anyway fuck going on about that in here, next week it is.

• 1 month later...

Spoilerish :

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I thought that the lack of a big ending seemed to be kind of replaced by spreading out the big developments over several of the later episodes instead. So that seemed to have raised the quality of the series more instead of placing so much in the final part. The very end bit clearly left some suspense and questions, but probably no more than some of the other episodes already had done before it.

Definitely enjoyed watching it though, and I just hope they can keep it going well enough for the next series.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...