You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

It's gone well beyond them not spending any of their own cash, it's been like that from the start and something we just have to accept.  However, we no longer spend what we earn now either. That's unacceptable for such a flawed squad.

Klopp's wasted under these cunts.

• Upvote 1

It's gone well beyond them not spending any of their own cash, it's been like that from the start and something we just have to accept. However, we no longer spend what we earn now either. That's unacceptable for such a flawed squad.

Klopp is a borderline miracle worker to have what he has where he currently has them....the problem is to take that next step for all his brilliance, for all his belief in his methods and ability to get the most out of his players we are going to need to buy and buy big, especially given what we are up against.

We are seeing the manc rats add Sanchez to their ranks he is only gonna make them better...looks like Arsenal might be adding Aubameyang...City are well City and we know how they will spend. It takes big money as well as a terrific manager to stay with these fuckers.

We'll see this summer if we are serious or not - we've just sold arguably our best player for 100m plus, we are in a ridiculously tight race for top 4 and to maintain our seat at the top table that is the European Cup and we need to have that place to be able to shop down the best aisle.

We need a goalkeeper, probably a right back, more quality at centre half and better forward back up IMO and if we get that in and get it right it is gonna cost a lot, but it makes us real challengers (assuming we don't lose anyone from our attack in the summer)

We aren't gonna address any of that in Jan I don't think (it is a gamble IMO but Klopp seems to fancy the job) so we'll see if the owners really want to see us kick on or not in the summer.

If we start next season with our keepers still the chuckle brothers, with Sturridge, Ings and Solanke as our back up forwards and we spend roughly what we have net on average under these owners again (yeah i know i went there and said net!) then we will know that our ambition tops out at top 4 and Klopp's ability to work miracles.

• Upvote 2

Basically these cunts have no fucking money. They may have personal wealth but no fuckers at the club will see them spend it. Wish they would sell to someone who has more ambition than just balancing the books every season.

They're not balancing the books, mate, they're creaming off huge fucking profits every year as dividends for their fund.  Absolute shocker how we're being nickle and dimed. 

• Upvote 2

It's gone well beyond them not spending any of their own cash, it's been like that from the start and something we just have to accept.  However, we no longer spend what we earn now either. That's unacceptable for such a flawed squad.

Thats absolutely right.  We're a cash machine for these cunts.

• Upvote 2

Klopp is a borderline miracle worker to have what he has where he currently has them....the problem is to take that next step for all his brilliance, for all his belief in his methods and ability to get the most out of his players we are going to need to buy and buy big, especially given what we are up against.

We are seeing the manc rats add Sanchez to their ranks he is only gonna make them better...looks like Arsenal might be adding Aubameyang...City are well City and we know how they will spend. It takes big money as well as a terrific manager to stay with these fuckers.

We'll see this summer if we are serious or not - we've just sold arguably our best player for 100m plus, we are in a ridiculously tight race for top 4 and to maintain our seat at the top table that is the European Cup and we need to have that place to be able to shop down the best aisle.

We need a goalkeeper, probably a right back, more quality at centre half and better forward back up IMO and if we get that in and get it right it is gonna cost a lot, but it makes us real challengers (assuming we don't lose anyone from our attack in the summer)

We aren't gonna address any of that in Jan I don't think (it is a gamble IMO but Klopp seems to fancy the job) so we'll see if the owners really want to see us kick on or not in the summer.

If we start next season with our keepers still the chuckle brothers, with Sturridge, Ings and Solanke as our back up forwards and we spend roughly what we have net on average under these owners again (yeah i know i went there and said net!) then we will know that our ambition tops out at top 4 and Klopp's ability to work miracles.

I think they've already made their ambitions quite clear, top 4 ideally, anything else is a bonus.

They are good at muddying the waters though as near enough every transfer window in memory (my memory admittedly) they do enough or leak enough bullshit to have plenty of people say "let's see what happens in the next window" and it just keeps rolling on and on.

• Upvote 1

I think they've already made their ambitions quite clear, top 4 ideally, anything else is a bonus.

They are good at muddying the waters though as near enough every transfer window in memory (my memory admittedly) they do enough or leak enough bullshit to have plenty of people say "let's see what happens in the next window" and it just keeps rolling on and on.

"See what happens in the next window" --- FSG should be putting that on the LFC shirt and really drive the point home.

They're not balancing the books, mate, they're creaming off huge fucking profits every year as dividends for their fund. Absolute shocker how we're being nickle and dimed.

But dey have not taken der divvvvyydennd out of der club.

Don't know if there's any other way of getting money out of the club without everyone knowing like.

It's gone well beyond them not spending any of their own cash, it's been like that from the start and something we just have to accept. However, we no longer spend what we earn now either. That's unacceptable for such a flawed squad.

So where is the money going, and why is Klopp lying about still having it to spend? We need to immediately start mass protests to get them out, including the sacking of their shill manager.

Right?

LFC earns hundreds of millions each year. Why have we spent essentially nothing for their entire reign?

Spent nothing? We’ve built a new stand, spent 700m on transfers, pay millions every week in wages, and most years we make a loss that the owners cover.

This is madness. They aren’t owners who put a load of money into transfers out of their own pocket in the way City, PSG, and Chelsea have done, and they said they wouldn’t at the very beginning. I remember this very well because I was one of the few people with an issue with that at the very beginning, wanting a rich cunt to buy us instead, but I understood that it was going to be spend what we earn. For some reason, people seem to think ‘you get 100m in TV revenue, you spend 100m on players’. It’s silly.

If we want something better as a fan base, we need to start moving to get them out, but here’s my warning: you open up the future of the club, once again, to market forces which are much more likely to be selfish and evil than they are wealth and benevolent.

Personally, if we could secure somebody better I’d drive the cunts to the airport myself. I couldn’t give a shit about them, just as they couldn’t give a shit about me. But what people say about them on here is generally childish and inaccurate. If they are so bad, so greedy, and stripping the club of what it earns, then we need to start doing something about it rather than making puns on the internet.

• Upvote 2

Spent nothing? We’ve built a new stand, spent 700m on transfers, pay millions every week in wages, and most years we make a loss that the owners cover.

This is madness. They aren’t owners who put a load of money into transfers out of their own pocket in the way City, PSG, and Chelsea have done, and they said they wouldn’t at the very beginning. I remember this very well because I was one of the few people with an issue with that at the very beginning, wanting a rich cunt to buy us instead, but I understood that it was going to be spend what we earn. For some reason, people seem to think ‘you get 100m in TV revenue, you spend 100m on players’. It’s silly.

If we want something better as a fan base, we need to start moving to get them out, but here’s my warning: you open up the future of the club, once again, to market forces which are much more likely to be selfish and evil than they are wealth and benevolent.

Personally, if we could secure somebody better I’d drive the cunts to the airport myself. I couldn’t give a shit about them, just as they couldn’t give a shit about me. But what people say about them on here is generally childish and inaccurate. If they are so bad, so greedy, and stripping the club of what it earns, then we need to start doing something about it rather than making puns on the internet.

This makes my blood boil to be frank.

Where else am I supposed to make puns?  It damn well HAS to be on the internet.

I'm sorry, it just needed saying.  Alright.

As much as I can't stand these cunts, I'm blaming Klopp as well.

He's the one that should be pushing for signings.

He's just never been pro-active in wanting to sign players.

Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson and Sturridge should have been fucked off in the first summer. He's not brutal enough in terms of fucking these useless cunts out of the club.

Now we have to replace Can and Coutinho.

He's the perfect manager for FSG because he doesn't have any urgency to get players in and keep improving the squad.

Why spend more money on a defender than any other club in the history of the game if the ambition is just top 4? A couple of 30m defenders would have achieved that and kept the nuts in our fan base appeased.

They are doing exactly as they said and I mean exactly. They said they would look at a new stadium but would prefer to rebuild Anfield just like they did Fenway park.

They said they wouldn't put their own money in and would increase revenue to use on players purchase, again they have done that. Chelsea are now operating like this, Arsenal and Spurs already did and Man Utd have always done it that way. Only Man City don't and even they have just shown the first ever signs of financial prudence.

The last thing I'll say is if you think the ambition is top 4 only then you either take Klopp for a fool or liar because he is here to win.

• Upvote 1

Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson and Sturridge should have been fucked off in the first summer. He's not brutal enough in terms of fucking these useless cunts out of the club.

He's the perfect manager for FSG because he doesn't have any urgency to get players in and keep improving the squad.

He has bought quite a few player though. Mane, Salah, Chamberlain, Keita, Van Dijk, Gini, Matip, Klavan, Robertson. Taking time to get the right players means that those players have all been signed for the long term good of the club. For a while, we had this revolving door of players we spent big on and had to sell because they weren’t good enough. Klopp has got players, the right players, to built the squad. I know trust him to get the right players over time. That’s how you win. Otherwise you run the risk of hitting the odd Suarez but playing them both Benteke, Carroll, Downing, et al. We had to change the culture. We have to make our money count. Klopp is doing that.

I’m not sure he should be ‘blamed’ for anything. He has taken us from where we were when he took over, which was 13th, and built a squad that is not only in the top four, but is doing it whilst keeping in European Cup contention and FA Cup contention at the same time. The next step is to go on again and flesh us out even more. It seems like he has plans to do that.

• Upvote 2

I think you're on to something here, they're all in on it to fuck the glorious Kopites over. 

Lets start a petition to get Klopp out immediately, he's the puppet to FSG's financial tune. The  Teutonic twat.

• Upvote 1

Why spend more money on a defender than any other club in the history of the game if the ambition is just top 4?

Because we've just sold the second most expensive player ever and that's what the manager wanted to do with the money. 

A couple of 30m defenders would have achieved that and kept the nuts in our fan base appeased.

Okay then, give me examples of FSG spending £30m each on two defenders in one window? I'll wait.

The last thing I'll say is if you think the ambition is top 4 only then you either take Klopp for a fool or liar because he is here to win. 

I'm sure FSG would like to win whilst putting virtually nothing in but that's not how the game works. Klopp is aiming to win because that's who he is. He'd be aiming to win at Arsenal or Spurs. That's got nothing whatsoever to do with FSG.

Everton have spent £78m net this season. We have spent £600,000. Defend that.

We are third. They, dramatically, are not. Our outlay is dramatically skewed by the second biggest ever transfer in history. We still have that money and more available to spend, according to the manager. With that 600k, we have bought Salah, Chamberlain, Keita, Robertson and Van Dijk. They, dramatically, haven’t.

The defence rests.

A lot of people say that they are ok with them not putting any of their own money in but unfortunately this sport and in particular this league doesn't work like that.

If they don't want to put any of their own money in then they are in the wrong sport. It's OK doing this at lower league clubs who survive by selling their best players to the Premier League to keep afloat and hoping they get a good FA Cup draw to boost the coffers. The Liverpool equivalent is selling our best players for top money and limping into the Champions League. The year we had a record TV deal the club made a 13 million pound profit on transfers.

This is what people are so fed up at them about and why we are constantly in a rebuilding phase while other clubs we are competing against aren't. We never build from a position of power and stand still.

• Upvote 1