You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

I rustled up a mushroom sauce for some steak which meant I had to drink the remaining 3/4 bottle of chardonnay.  I'm now nicely sauteed.

No, just .... mushroom sauce on a steak? no fucking way am i skipping that without negging it. you have ruined my weekend. 

I rustled up a mushroom sauce for some steak which meant I had to drink the remaining 3/4 bottle of chardonnay.  I'm now nicely sauteed.

No, just .... mushroom sauce on a steak? no fucking way am i skipping that without negging it. you have ruined my weekend. 

I actually love a mushroom pepper sauce combo. Perfect for the indecisive gentleman. Or a feckless cunt who can never make up his mind.

I assume not, as he didn't say "blended with yellow plastic, masquerading as cheese".

Yeah, ok, maybe I was asking for that but my overriding experience of eating out in America was that they had collectively decided everything was improved by drowning it in a layer of melted cheese

Yeah, ok, maybe I was asking for that but my overriding experience of eating out in America was that they had collectively decided everything was improved by drowning it in a layer of melted cheese

Its a perfect example of how you can be essentially right, but also very wrong. Pump everything full of cheese? Yes. Use old yellow melted wellington boots instead of cheese? Aw unlcuky, we almost didn't hate you as a nation there for a minute.

On a phone which is crashing and struggling to keep up with posts. Yes to Cath, blue cheese, our posts crossed.

Whoever negged me is a terrorist intent on bringing down peace and democracy and someone who eats cold sweetcorn from a tin.

Subhuman scum, in other words.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On a phone which is crashing and struggling to keep up with posts. Yes to Cath, blue cheese, our posts crossed.

Whoever negged me is a terrorist intent on bringing down peace and democracy and someone who eats cold sweetcorn from a tin.

Subhuman scum, in other words.

Nowt wrong with' cold sweetcorn from a tin. Same with beans. Haven't done that since about 96, so my tastes may well have changed slightly. Blue cheese is fucking filthy, though.
  • Downvote 1