You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TNF Game Swap

Byrnie

With the price of games these days, next gen games in particular and the poor trade in value given by stores I thought a game swap thread would be a good idea.

I think Dynamite tried to get this going before, or maybe mentioned it. It was actually swapping games with him that put this idea in my head.

Obviously the games have to be in good condition and any negotiating can be done between posters.

Hopefully this takes off and instead of getting a poxy ten quid for a game you've completed or gotten bored of, you can get a new game to play.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I should have my full game collection back by the end of the month, so I'll update this thread with what I'll have available. Will be mainly PS3 games.

*If a mod reads this, any chance of pinning this?*

Which reminds me, I still have two PS3 games belonging to you which I really should send back at some point. 

Which reminds me, I still have two PS3 games belonging to you which I really should send back at some point. 

No rush, mate.

I'll list a few games in the coming days - I was at me folks over the weekend just gone and picked up a few of my games that I didn't take during my move to MK.

No rush, mate.

I'll list a few games in the coming days - I was at me folks over the weekend just gone and picked up a few of my games that I didn't take during my move to MK.

It's only been a couple of years, a little bit more time shouldn;t make all that much difference. 

• 3 weeks later...

Alien Isolation - Xbox One

I bought myself an Xbox One with Alien Isolation in the Amazon Black Friday sales. However, I already have Alien Isolation for PS4, so would be happy to swap the Xbox copy for any other Xbox One title.

As for other games that I'm happy to swap, here's a little list.

PS4

Killzone: Shadowfall

MLB 14: The Show

Wolfenstein: New Order (Byrnie currently has first dibs on this)

Diablo III

PS3

GTA V

Gran Turismo 5

Gran Turismo 6

Borderlands - GOTY edition

Battlefield 3

Call of Duty (multiple versions)

Xbox 360

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Alien Isolation - Xbox One

I bought myself an Xbox One with Alien Isolation in the Amazon Black Friday sales. However, I already have Alien Isolation for PS4, so would be happy to swap the Xbox copy for any other Xbox One title.

Now sold this to a work colleague.

I finally got round to picking up where I left off with Wolfenstein. Have now finished it, but I must admit, I had to reduce the difficulty level for the very last boss, or I'd never have killed the bastard.

I'll get both MLB 14: The Show and Wolfenstein sent to you by the end of the week. I need to run to the post office tomorrow to pick up some jiffy envelopes and get the games posted.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...