You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

The Koln’s are on sale again tonight at 11pm. In the city series I’ve already got a pair of Munchen, Stockholm, Kopenhagen (x2), Hamburg’s in the Dublin colourway and various other Adidas trainees. I got a bit addicted to it a while back but have left it alone for ages now. I do like the New York’s that are on sale now. I’ve got a pair of zx700’s in green and white that still look smart and are versatile and comfy enough to wear at the gym etc. Prob go for that style again and the New York’s look boss in my opinion. Grey or black though? Or just grow up and stop wasting money on trabs I don’t need!

• Upvote 3

The Koln’s are on sale again tonight at 11pm. In the city series I’ve already got a pair of Munchen, Stockholm, Kopenhagen (x2), Hamburg’s in the Dublin colourway and various other Adidas trainees. I got a bit addicted to it a while back but have left it alone for ages now. I do like the New York’s that are on sale now. I’ve got a pair of zx700’s in green and white that still look smart and are versatile and comfy enough to wear at the gym etc. Prob go for that style again and the New York’s look boss in my opinion. Grey or black though? Or just grow up and stop wasting money on trabs I don’t need!

I would get them in navy.

ibkcJf.jpg

£49 (no size 10, though)

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/adidas-new-york-bb1188.html

Adidas Dublin’s went on sale exclusively at size this morning at 8am in shops and on their app. ‘Sold out’ at 1 second past 8. Someone’s making some coin of selling them at double or triple the price on eBay. Fucking joke

Shower of bastards aren't they.

I queued for the Kolns last week (only for 20 minutes) & that's the last time I'll ever do that, I don't actually like the Dublins that much.

Shower of bastards aren't they.

I queued for the Kolns last week (only for 20 minutes) & that's the last time I'll ever do that, I don't actually like the Dublins that much.

I had a pair of Dublin’s years ago and absolutely loved them but I fucked them up pissed on too many occasions to keep them. Gutted though was made up when I heard they were getting re-released. Had 2 of the lads standing by to try and get a pair as well to no avail.

Christ, my phone is shite. They are green. And still ace.

Not sure if you bought them or not mate but Office are doing a 20% discount (Code SHINE) on everything at the moment.

https://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,22/1576766949100?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=desktop

Free delivery as well so £64 (as opposed to £80).

• Upvote 3

I love my trainers, I really do, but the cost these days is taking the piss. The Adidas and Nike oldies cost the earth, I've settled for buying Onitsuka tigers for about £40 when they become available on Amazon.