You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

Most of those clangers lead to us losing points.

The first one led directly to us never being able to see Gerrard lift the trophy after we won the league!

People have forgotten all about it and say things like "yeah, well, it was a long season, lots of twists and turns" but if he doesn't chocolate-wrist that Negredo shot WE WIN THE LEAGUE THAT YEAR. It was a simple save, any goalkeeper in the league could have made it easily.

I've pretty much hated him ever since. Not quite as much as Lovren, because at least Mignolet doesn't go around giving interviews about how he's "so much stronger mentally, totally turned the corner" after three games in a row without giving a goal away (only to immediately do it in the next game every time) but it's close.

I

That stat was from before the Arsenal game. It's 23 saves and 23 goals conceded now.

As a comparison, before last night De Gea was on 61 saves for the season.

If I understand that correctly we are facing fewer shots and he’s conceding more? He really is rubbish. Karius in now and see how that goes. Not inspired really.

That stat was from before the Arsenal game. It's 23 saves and 23 goals conceded now.

As a comparison, before last night De Gea was on 61 saves for the season.

Is that picture really true?

If so, what the fuck kind of shitty windows programme are these apparent money ball statos using that we employ?

He's shit was before we bought him and has been since we bought him.  Rewarded with a new contract, been the Captain and constantly plays yet some of you think he'll now be dropped after more fuck ups.

As with Lovren Klopp has had plenty of time and money to replace both of these no marks yet he's content with these no marks costing us points week in week out. 

Only a £70million defender will do as a replacement in Lovren's case which is a fucking joke in itself and should never be allowed to happen.

• Upvote 1

I checked it last night when I first saw it. According to Squawka it is true.

It's about as damning a statistic as you'll see.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fucking hell. That's outrageously poor. I knew he was shit, but Jesus, words can't even explain how shit.

I'd exec throw that young Polish kid in who's playing well for the U18's

Klopp hasn't replaced him because a) top goalies are expensive and its unlikely our owners would sanction such a signing and b) the young lad who he took a chance on has already been written off after a few mistakes which always happen with young and inexperienced goalkeepers. Which scenario are you prepared to back? More Mignolet or to support Karius despite the fact he is bound to make mistakes as he tries to find his feet? To be fair to Karius there is room to iron out his faults due to age and inexperience but Mignolet is the finished article!(Shivers at the thought of Mignolet being as good as he gets!)

• Upvote 1

Is that picture really true?

If so, what the fuck kind of shitty windows programme are these apparent money ball statos using that we employ?

Programme is fine, it’s the committee that got it wrong. They all believe the saves per goals conceded ratio should be as low as possible. None of them are any good at maths, which is why they made a career in the footie business.

Klopp hasn't replaced him because a) top goalies are expensive and its unlikely our owners would sanction such a signing and b) the young lad who he took a chance on has already been written off after a few mistakes which always happen with young and inexperienced goalkeepers. Which scenario are you prepared to back? More Mignolet or to support Karius despite the fact he is bound to make mistakes as he tries to find his feet? To be fair to Karius there is room to iron out his faults due to age and inexperience but Mignolet is the finished article!(Shivers at the thought of Mignolet being as good as he gets!)

I think I would prefer to go for Karius for two reasons. 1) He doesn’t look scared to death and 2) When he kicks a ball it doesn’t seem like an awkward thing for him to do.

The first one led directly to us never being able to see Gerrard lift the trophy after we won the league!

People have forgotten all about it and say things like "yeah, well, it was a long season, lots of twists and turns" but if he doesn't chocolate-wrist that Negredo shot WE WIN THE LEAGUE THAT YEAR. It was a simple save, any goalkeeper in the league could have made it easily.

I've pretty much hated him ever since. Not quite as much as Lovren, because at least Mignolet doesn't go around giving interviews about how he's "so much stronger mentally, totally turned the corner" after three games in a row without giving a goal away (only to immediately do it in the next game every time) but it's close.

The offside sterling stitch up too

• Upvote 1

Where the fuck has that emoticon come from? Neg away.

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell. That's outrageously poor. I knew he was shit, but Jesus, words can't even explain how shit.

I'd exec throw that young Polish kid in who's playing well for the U18's

I assume here you mean Grabara, who's been playing for the U23s for 2 seasons now, despite not being 19 yet.

Actually, I think there's a decent argument he might be the best keeper on our books right now. Still young and raw, and obviously not really ready for first team minutes yet, but he is a future star in my opinion. We've had a good number of top youth goalkeepers over the years, but he is right at the top and if he can keep improving and show the kind of form he's shown at U23 level when he gets a chance, he will be a long-term goalkeeper for us.

I assume here you mean Grabara, who's been playing for the U23s for 2 seasons now, despite not being 19 yet.

Actually, I think there's a decent argument he might be the best keeper on our books right now. Still young and raw, and obviously not really ready for first team minutes yet, but he is a future star in my opinion. We've had a good number of top youth goalkeepers over the years, but he is right at the top and if he can keep improving and show the kind of form he's shown at U23 level when he gets a chance, he will be a long-term goalkeeper for us.

I haven’t seen him much but if he’s half as good as people been saying then just give him a go an stick with him. It worked with Donnarumma, who is probably levels above a normal teenage keeper.

Where the fuck has that emoticon come from? Neg away.

My keyboard does that sometimes. Fucking embarrassing, 

Predictive text must assume there is a 14 year pubescent being groomed some of the time. 

Any time you type a b followed by one of these ) Usher figures you probably are into rant mode