You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pete Price

Bjornebye

My favourite one was.

"Pete Ive just come in and found the house broken into,

they booted the back door in.

Im just wondering Pete have you ever had your back door booted in?"

Hahahaha, my mate rings him up all the time and debates mp's expenses. He always ends up talking about it regardless of the main topic. Pete gets right into it while my mate just sits there stoned feeding the cunt ammo

Oh dear. 

That's hilarious. Mad rant by Pricey, but isn't anybody concerned that scrotes are going around in cars shouting homophobic stuff at people just minding their own business? 

I think its more because it was Pete Price. He is a cunt, but his sexuality is just an easy stick to beat him with. Chances are the fellas taking the piss have got no problem with gay people per se, they just wanted to have a pop at Pete Price. Because he's a cunt.

Oh, and stop overanalysing shit. Theres loads of stuff gets posted around here that would concern any right minded person. Best not to worry about it though.

Oh dear. 

That's hilarious. Mad rant by Pricey, but isn't anybody concerned that scrotes are going around in cars shouting homophobic stuff at people just minding their own business? 

I see where you are coming from but Pete is no shrinking violet.  He's a foul-mouthed, biased, bigoted, sour old gas bag and I doubt much of the abuse of he receives is regarding where his penis goes.  It is more that mentioning his sexuality/dyslexia/altar boys/his cocaine incident is an easy way to wind up an insufferable whopper.

• Upvote 3

I see where you are coming from but Pete is no shrinking violet.  He's a foul-mouthed, biased, bigoted, sour old gas bag and I doubt much of the abuse of he receives is regarding where his penis goes.  It is more that mentioning his sexuality/dyslexia/altar boys/his cocaine incident is an easy way to wind up an insufferable whopper.

Slightly better than my post whilst saying essentially the same thing.

Mines first though, you big bumder.

He's a fucking balloon.

Nobody listens to his shite shows other than taxi drivers on the graveyard shift, as well as socially challenged head the balls who stay up all night.

He thinks that he's some sort of scouse icon, empowered to tackle all the issues in the city, when in reality, he'd probably snort a line off your shaft if you met him in the G Bar. 

• Upvote 1