You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheap games or any other deals suitable for the the TNF.

AJBlaikie

Just got The Witcher 3 GOTY edition for 17.99 from Game

Recently finished with this and can safely say you are in for an absolute treat.

The game is absolutely huge and I ploughed in 100hrs plus, just into the main game.  The Blood and Wine DLC is an amazing game too, and again is quite hefty in playing time.

Enjoy, as it's one of the best games ever made. 

Its weird ive tried twice to play the Witcher and i just cant get into it. Weird as it seems right up my street

I had it initially and binned it too.  I found it to be a bit overbearing at first, but once you get into it, you start to do things naturally.  Also, they patched the crafting of potions and bombs along with the inventory so it was a lot more user-friendly to navigate.  

One thing I couldn't get my head round was the card game Gwent.  I had no idea what the fuck was going on there and just left even trying to play it. 

I really need to go back to Witcher 3. I started it, then figured I should stick it on the backburner as it seemed massive. I'm tempted to trade it in and grab the GotY edition now though.

If you get rid of the standard edition and get the GotY edition, please be aware you will have to start again as your saves don't transfer across.

If you get rid of the standard edition and get the GotY edition, please be aware you will have to start again as your saves don't transfer across.

Yeah, that's one reason I didn't bother getting far into it, I got to the first pub and ended up just playing Gwent for a few hours so there's not much progress I'll be losing anyway.

Just ordered Ghost Recon: Wildlands gold edition for £22.40.  Can't link directly due to work restrictions.

Link from HUKD - http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition-22-40-mad-e3-sale-ubisoft-store-2716024

Reading comments in the thread, they suggest you can get it cheaper by purchasing other items.

The Gold Edition on PS4 has sold out now.

I wish i could wipe my memory and play witcher 3 all over again. Amazing game.

I may have another go at this. I played it when it first came out and it seems massive but I wasn't grabbed in. Maybe second time round it might pull me in.

I may have another go at this. I played it when it first came out and it seems massive but I wasn't grabbed in. Maybe second time round it might pull me in.

As RK said, you really have to get through the White Orchard part.  Things then become more natural regarding dodging and casting signs during battle.  It's a hell of an investment of time, but I loved it after initially dropping it like a few others seem to have done. 

I can't imagine I will start The Witcher 3 for many months. I only got a PS4 towards the back end of last year and must have bought about a dozen games, just getting into Shadow of Mordor at the moment. Batman is next on my list.

Shadow of Mordor is brilliant.