You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Been watching the Laural and Hardy season on Talking Pictures (Sky 343) , Helpmates The Music Box and Busy Bodies are not only brilliantly funny but a work of genius , it's just a shame the Beeb don't still show them so kids can watch them too.

Talking pictures is easily the best channel out there. One minute it's Stan and Ollie funny as fuck. next its a family at war. Possibly the most depressing series ever shown on the box. Based in Liverpool by the way. Most of the films are that bad you can't stop watching. Classic on here now. Be my guest. Awful. Steve Marriott pre small faces playing the drums.

• Upvote 1

There doesn't seem to be any mid ground regarding their interior design either. They also must all be constipated and have bladders made of elastic as nobody has ever used a toilet.

Which must come as a welcome respite from all the toilet using scenes that are now for some reason shoehorned into every fucking show.

On the 3rd episode of Drug Lords on netflixs

Small 4 part documentary on well drug lords. 

Worth a watch if you are interested in these sorts of things,not much new if you have watched them before. the first two are on the Cali and Medellin cartels and the 3rd on Frank Lucas(American gangster film) the 4th on some Aussie Heroin dealers

My uncle was the family liaison officer in the royal navy at the base in Naples. He reckons the local fruit and veg man stole a lemon tree from the communal garden to sell so the mafia picked my uncle up and took him looking for him. They were gonna kill him in the street until my uncle told them to simmer down. Next day his fruit and veg van was outside on fire and the police and fire brigade were just stood there watching it burn.

• Upvote 1

Naples is a great city, and the vast majority of its people are absolutely lovely. 

Brilliant place and close to Pompeii too which was quite an eye-opener as is Mount Vesuvius. Would love to go back but have a nice ring as a memento. Jewelry type ring. Can't believe I have to clarify that.