You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

A House Through Time once again really interesting, first two episodes showing how the city has grown from the early 1800's into what was titled the greatest port in the world, intertwined with the families that lived in the house. Next two I guess will cover the great war and the blitz in the second world war, culminating with the late 1900's and the riots. Good viewing if you're into local history.

• Upvote 1

Big Cats on BBC One now.

Proper love shit like this, me.

I'm not the biggest fan of wildlife programes so while he watched that I watched Episode One of A House Through Time. Much more my thing...the history of Liverpool, social history, genealogy, architecture, David Olusoga

A House Through Time once again really interesting, first two episodes showing how the city has grown from the early 1800's into what was titled the greatest port in the world, intertwined with the families that lived in the house. Next two I guess will cover the great war and the blitz in the second world war, culminating with the late 1900's and the riots. Good viewing if you're into local history.

I'm not the biggest fan of wildlife programes so while he watched that I watched Episode One of A House Through Time. Much more my thing...the history of Liverpool, social history, genealogy, architecture, David Olusoga

It was one after the other, for me. Cats. Then the House thing. I like the House one too. Very interesting.

I've started watching Mindhunter now. A bit of a slow burner, but I like it. Good dialogue. And some funny black humour.

But, I hate the opening credits. With the tape machine and then the little flashes to individual bits of corpses. Freaks me out a bit! I've started looking away until the programme itself starts now.

Guest Pistonbroke

Anybody watched travellers on Netflix?

I've heard good things, gonna give it a go soon.

Season was was pretty good, I'll be starting season 2 next week. 

Currently going through The Inbetweeners again.

One of the funniest series ever made. I'd forgot a lot of it, which I'm made up about as I've been pissing myself laughing all the way through.

9/10

Also ploughing through Dark on Netflix.

Very good. Just finished the fourth episode which contained a really big reveal.

probably 7.5/10 so far.

Watching a documentary series on Netflix called Wormwood. Directed by Errol Morris of The Thin Blue Line fame and is based on a case that revolved around the CIA and their mind control drug experiments in the 1950s and after. Very good.

The sitcom with Rowan Atkinson ? He's done well to get another gig after that.

Huh? Not heard of that. I've watched nearly all the shows. All of them. This seems to have alluded me.

EDIT: Ah, it's British. That's why it alluded me. I generally don't watch shows from here. 

Eluded, surely, NV - unlike you - you must be in need of a good kip, sir!

And I would also add, get it watched - Line of Duty is excellent.

It's a good one for that feeling of...who can you trust....?