You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Americans - Season 2

Epis 1+2 have been a but sloppy. I enjoyed season 1, but so far this is a 6.5/10.

Hannibal - Season 2

I started off not loving the first season, but I went back to it and I was really glad I did. It finished off at around 7.5/10. Season 2 is better: it's worth a solid 8/10.

Watched series one of Hannibal and won't be watching series 2. It seems very well liked but I just thought it was cliched shite. Not a fan at all.

Watching series two of Banshee now, in the middle of episode 6. First series was a 8/10. It may not be make much sense but it's got world class tits and some great fights. Series 2 is even better thus far.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Suits

Tell me I'm not the only suits fan here? It's a bit light, without the graphic language/violence/drama of an HBO or showtime production, but I think it's a really enjoyable show. 

Banshee

Is there more enjoyable bollocks than this bollocks? 1980s TV show for the 2014 audience. I love it. 8/10

Americans - Season 2

Epis 1+2 have been a but sloppy. I enjoyed season 1, but so far this is a 6.5/10.

Hannibal - Season 2

I started off not loving the first season, but I went back to it and I was really glad I did. It finished off at around 7.5/10. Season 2 is better: it's worth a solid 8/10.

I honestly don't know where you find the time to polish your massive brain.

Suits

Tell me I'm not the only suits fan here? It's a bit light, without the graphic language/violence/drama of an HBO or showtime production, but I think it's a really enjoyable show. 

Banshee

Is there more enjoyable bollocks than this bollocks? 1980s TV show for the 2014 audience. I love it. 8/10

You're not the only one, sir, fucking love Suits me. Show me a man who wouldn't love to be Harvey Specter.

Californication is back soon and it's the last series as well I think. Last series was very good I thought. 7.5/10.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I honestly don't know where you find the time to polish your massive brain.

It's a chore, sir. 

You're not the only one sir, fucking love Suits me. Show me a man who wouldn't love to be Harvey Specter.

Californication is back soon and it's the last series as well I think. Last series was very good I thought. 7.5/10.

Show me a man who wouldn't like to insert his penis into Scottie! Seriously, I'd marry that woman. I would marry her and I'd make love to her. Not just fuck her, but do all that emotional bonding shit. That's how fucking sexy she is. Also, you're right, Suits is cool as fuck. I wouldn't say it's a great show, but it definitely has aspects of enjoyable TV.

Obviously love Californication. It's about time they wrap it up, though. 

• Upvote 2

It's a chore, sir. 

Show me a man who wouldn't like to insert his penis into Scottie! Seriously, I'd marry that woman. I would marry her and I'd make love to her. Not just fuck her, but do all that emotional bonding shit. That's how fucking sexy she is. Also, you're right, Suits is cool as fuck. I wouldn't say it's a great show, but it definitely has aspects of enjoyable TV.

Obviously love Californication. It's about time they wrap it up, though. 

I'd befriend you in real life just to get closer to her. That's how much of a sacrifice I'd make.

Suits

Suits is class.  Made even more watch able due to this fine specimen being in it.

rachel.jpg

suits_charactergallery_rachel_04.jpg?ito

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I am confused. Why would you rate a TV show, while you were in the middle of watching it? 

Erm, why wouldn't you?

8f512990a492d6c718dba21b345ea4fd.jpg

• Upvote 1

Banshee is just one amazing show. Every character is flawed in weird and wonderful ways from the main character whose face and eye expressions look like somebody about to go psycho on you. The psychopathic Armish man and the creepy german add in the in your face and funny as hell transvestite to the fucked up mother with a even more fucked up father. 9/10

• Upvote 1

Peep Show - Had series 1-4 on in the background this past 5 or so days while working. Series 1-3 are as good as the Office/Brass Eye for me 10/10.. Series 4 wasn't quite as good, but still very funny 8.5/10

Twin Peaks - My mate came round the other night with the boxset (not realising I had it) and we watched the pilot with a few doobs. Really wish I hadn't because when he left I watched another 3 episodes and another 4 yesterday. Gonna have to watch it all again now. I remember when me and my best mate watched the lot over 4 days. Coffee, ganja, pizza and Twin Peaks for 4 days. Great times - 11/10

Also had some Beavis and Butthead on in the background. I remember I was about 11 or 12 when I'd watch the late night showings on MTV2. I'd watch anything cartoon related in my youth, but B&B stood out because it introduced me to loads of great music. None of the music is included though which is a shame and it's not exactly funny compared to other cartoons, but still find myself laughing at the stupidity of it now and then 7-/10

Wonder Showzen - Only watched a few episodes so I wont rate it. A bit hit and miss, but when it's funny it's absolutely hilarious

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Because, it's like reviewing a book, chapter by chapter. I think it makes a lot more sense to rate the thing when it's finished.

Show, season, episode, it doesn't matter. Rate it how you like. You can rate an episode. No doubt about it. After watching The Red Wedding... you can review that sucker. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Duck Dynasty: 9/10.

I don't care if it's constructed, or whatever, I just think it's fucking brilliant. Hey, Jack. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've not had chance to watch anything other than the pilot of True Detective yet. Looking forward to it. Need to watch the rest of House of Cards, too. I enjoyed the first few that I have seen.

• Upvote 1