You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Kloppite has answered this but just checking it's all sorted and working? It should be installed to any device you wish to use.

Did everything woralright for you with the vpn?

Did you get it sorted in the end?

Only got to really test it yesterday. Tried the match day recommended on SM and no joy but managed get it working on one of their other streams. Was doing other things though so only had it going for ten minutes before I had to turn it off.

The big test will be today for our game. 

I'm just about to try and install it on the tablet so I'll update later.

StreamCenter is pretty much spot on. Had a little buffer for the fight last night in the first round but switched streams and it was perfect from round two onwards. Had a flawless Sky HD stream for the game today and an added bonus is the kids channels working perfectly along with a load of Sky channels, American channels and all other sports that aren't on TV, like 3pm kick offs. You can also rewind a weeks worth of all the UK sports channels, the terrestrial channels and a few others like Sky 1, Atlantic, Sky Arts, etc.

Carvalho Diablo put me on to it when it used to be called StreamTVBox, it's improved since the rebrand and it's well worth the tenner a month. Can't fault it at all. No VPN needed so far either. Works well in Kodi and through the Perfect Player IPTV app.

Ever tried reading 5 books at once without any bookmarks ?

I bet you've got DVD's scattered all over your floor too.

Haha.

Kloppite, just like CD has alluded to there, it keeps up with where you're up to in shows. And it works across different apps. If you watch an episode of something on Covenant it will also mark it as watched on Terrarium and anything else linked to your Trakt account.

Also keep Trakt bookmarked on your phone and if someone's telling you about a show you can use your phone and add it to your collection/favourites and it'll be there on Kodi and Terrarium when you get home.

They've pushed an update out for Terrarium now enabling Alluc sources as well.

Haha.

Kloppite, just like CD has alluded to there, it keeps up with where you're up to in shows. And it works across different apps. If you watch an episode of something on Covenant it will also mark it as watched on Terrarium and anything else linked to your Trakt account.

Also keep Trakt bookmarked on your phone and if someone's telling you about a show you can use your phone and add it to your collection/favourites and it'll be there on Kodi and Terrarium when you get home.

They've pushed an update out for Terrarium now enabling Alluc sources as well.

I have only just installed terrarium and linked it to my trakt account but haven't noticed that it actually changes any thing in terrarium although I did see it updated on exodus.

so...had a few trials with IPTV peoples. Any consensus on a good one that doesn't need a VPN for football and isn't just sports, maybe a little bit of catchup in there too? oh and if it could come at a cost that is in keeping with my general tightness that would be great.

The one I use comes in at about £57 for six months. It's not perfect but it is very good.

StreamCenter is pretty much spot on. Had a little buffer for the fight last night in the first round but switched streams and it was perfect from round two onwards. Had a flawless Sky HD stream for the game today and an added bonus is the kids channels working perfectly along with a load of Sky channels, American channels and all other sports that aren't on TV, like 3pm kick offs. You can also rewind a weeks worth of all the UK sports channels, the terrestrial channels and a few others like Sky 1, Atlantic, Sky Arts, etc.

Carvalho Diablo put me on to it when it used to be called StreamTVBox, it's improved since the rebrand and it's well worth the tenner a month. Can't fault it at all. No VPN needed so far either. Works well in Kodi and through the Perfect Player IPTV app.

As well as the catch up there's some TV/Movies on demand but there's obviously no need for that if you're already on Kodi.

The one I use comes in at about £57 for six months. It's not perfect but it is very good.

As well as the catch up there's some TV/Movies on demand but there's obviously no need for that if you're already on Kodi.

Hey Turdseye, do you access Stream Centre from within Kodi or independently ?

Notice any difference?

Hey Turdseye, do you access Stream Centre from within Kodi or independently ?

Notice any difference?

I mainly use it through Perfect Player as it's quicker and the EPG on there is sound. Not had any problems with our matches through Perfect Player so far either but there is more streams to choose from inside the Kodi add on, should you want them. For example, from the Kodi app you'd go onto SportsCentre, click on 'Liverpool vs Whichever team we're arse fucking this week' and it will bring up four or five links to the game. The SportsCentre section in Perfect Player app will only open one link. If we're shown on Sky, BT, or one of the American ones, their channels are usually stable anyway. So you've still got a decent set of links to choose from.

The catch up section is only available through the Kodi add on and it's worth having it installed for that alone. One weird thing I used to notice through the Kodi add on was when watching any Sky Sports channel, whenever the adverts came on the stream would drop out and you'd have to click it open again.

No real difference in picture quality or reliability. It's just that Perfect Player is much faster and easier to navigate and the EPG is easier on the eye.

Interesting.

I have the SmoothStreams app directly dl’d to my Android boxes. No need for Perfect Player, and it seems more stable than when opened from within Kodi.

I still prefer Covenant over Terrarium but that's pretty much the only app which I bother to open Kodi up for these days tbh.

Interesting.

I have the SmoothStreams app directly dl’d to my Android boxes. No need for Perfect Player, and it seems more stable than when opened from within Kodi.

I still prefer Covenant over Terrarium but that's pretty much the only app which I bother to open Kodi up for these days tbh.

I like Terrarium more! I know you use Real Debrid which I've never bothered with. I'm sure that improves Covenant loads but I've generally not had great results with it.

I'm not really watching much telly at all of late (need to get started on S3 of Narcos) but Kodi is still worthy of a place on the box. UK Turks documentary section has always been ace. There's also a great boxing section in Bob Unleashed that I discovered recently.

Currently watching a flawless stream through streamcenter, so thanks I guess.

Are you using the app or perfect player watch the match?

I was watching through perfect player but it kept closing and I was having to login back in. The app seems very stable now it was utter wank the other week.