You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Does anyone think exodus will be back up?

Working fine for me mate.

I wish the fuckers would just leave it alone to settle for a while, just far too many updates atm.

You can install Exodus vis it's own repo 3.0, or via Ares Wizard or Smash repo. Probs several others too.

Working fine for me mate.

I wish the fuckers would just leave it alone to settle for a while, just far too many updates atm.

You can install Exodus vis it's own repo 3.0, or via Ares Wizard or Smash repo. Probs several others too.

I couldn't get it on any of those last night. Pain in the arse. It's no big deal in the grand scheme of things but I miss being able to use my Trakt integrated widgets.

My exodus isn't workinjg at all at the minute, I'm still on Kodi V16.something on a build. Thinking of stripping it all back to just having Exodus and a couple of other things that I use.

Is Exodus gone?

Nope, running fine mate.

Good idea to strip it all back to just the bare essentials too.

You will definitely need to install Kodi 17.3 from the Playstore first though, but you will need Android version 5.1 up over to be able to do that.

If you haven't got an Android device that new then you should install Ares Wizard on your existing Kodi Jarvis based device and then install MyGica media player through Ares. MyGica is a fork of Kodi 17 Krypton, enabling it to run on older Android devices.

I installed it on a really old Minix box and it works a treat.

You can then also install Exodus, and loads of addons and builds through Ares Wizard, if you're so inclined.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I still think it's a good idea to subscribe to Real Debrid. Takes all the grief out of scraping for 4k / 1080p / 720p streams.

Lots of talk about VPNs recently too, but apparently there is no need to subscribe to a VPN network if you already have Real Debrid because RD already re-routes its streams.

My 6 month RD sub costs me €12, ie fuck all.

Piece of piss to set up and defo worth it imo.

Exodus is still doing that fine one minute, one openload link the next, on mine.

Get a Real Debrid sub, you won't need to pair links mate.

I still have the GVideo and Openload pair links saved into the bookmarks of the browser on my smartphone, making it really fast and simple to pair.

I'd also strongly recommend installing the Elysium addon as an alternative / backup to Exodus.

Elysium is a fork of Exodus anyway, so very very similar. I know that some people prefer it because Elysium seems to have a more comprehensive scraper. Also it's about to release an update complete with Trakt integration.

Get a Real Debrid sub, you won't need to pair links mate.

I still have the GVideo and Openload pair links saved into the bookmarks of the browser on my smartphone, making it really fast and simple to pair.

I'd also strongly recommend installing the Elysium addon as an alternative / backup to Exodus.

Elysium is a fork of Exodus anyway, so very very similar. I know that some people prefer it because Elysium seems to have a more comprehensive scraper. Also it's about to release an update complete with Trakt integration.

That's Zen isn't? I do end up using that more often than not now. Does the job and practically identical.

If it persists ill prob have to get a sub at some point.

That's Zen isn't? I do end up using that more often than not now. Does the job and practically identical.

If it persists ill prob have to get a sub at some point.

Yes mate, Elysium is Zen. I wish the cunts would stop with their ceaseless fucking tinkering, rebranding, bitching and flouncing. It's like this place on steroids.

• Upvote 1

I am trying to install Kodi on my dads firestick but when I try to get Downloader app on the store it says App could not be found. Any other methods to install onto firestick?

Yeah, you can sideload it using an app called 'ES File Explorer'

Google that along with the words Kodi and Firestick and it'll bring up a guide on how to do it. It takes a bit longer but that's the way it had to be done before the downloader app came into existence.

Have you tried switching it off and then back on again?

Seriously though, I'd factory reset it and then input the Amazon account details again.

I would do but my dad has Modbro on there and he's scared of losing it cos he watches history channels on there!

Fair play to the developers for Pulse build. They've done at least 5 build updates this month alone trying to keep on top of add ons going up/down/repos moved.

I've just put latest update (26/6) and done some testing.

Exodus: Tried 2 random films, both loaded up, but was painfully slow going through each link minus openload to get the film loaded up.

Specto: Again tried 2 random films. Both had 2 GVideo (Bobby) links that worked straight away. No doubt the best add on out of these 3.

UKTurks: Back up and working. Some dead links though. Had to try 5 random films and only 2 worked.

Loads of other working add ons for new films on the 'In One' menu like Maverick for example.

I'm still on Kodi 16 btw and you can get the build via Ares wizard.