You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Hahaha, loads of them about. Reminds me of a lad I served in the Army with. He used to read the death columns in the local paper, then do a bit of digging. He would then just turn up at the funeral saying he was an old work colleague and get pissed and fed for nothing. He also claimed he got a fair few sympathy shags. 

Fair enough really if he was helping out at the graveyard.

• Upvote 2

Never asked my parents for anything, brought no trouble, borrowed no money. My sister lived off them for 20 years despite being married, cars, loans , holidays you name it, trouble with men, debt collectors eviction etc. Sun shines out of her arse.

My mum just phoned me from Tesco to see how Iam as I'm ill, my sister met someone a few years ago a real 40 year old virgin, not on good money but suddenly she has a few bob, being big licks with my mum now, presents, a few trips here and there.

She has also forgotten all I did for her, sorting out fellas and giving her money, taking her kid away you name it.

She has just given my mum her old 49" telly, and probably loads of other shite too, the problem for her unfortunately is I have bought my mum a brand new 50" tv. Off to buy some shite presents then I will bring the telly from the van on Xmas day. Fuck you.

• Upvote 1

I note of late an increasing number of audience members at boxing and, more so at UFC events making loud whooping noises like jungle monkeys. What the fuck is that all about? Is there some new drug doing the rounds, is it another USA imported demonstration of fuckwittery or is it simply 'Colin Hunt' type's having 'fun' and thinking they are adding to the occasion? Might I suggest a strategically placed sniper in the rafters of forthcoming events to discourage these cretinous imbeciles from giving decent hard-working monkey's a bad name.

Never asked my parents for anything, brought no trouble, borrowed no money. My sister lived off them for 20 years despite being married, cars, loans , holidays you name it, trouble with men, debt collectors eviction etc. Sun shines out of her arse.

My mum just phoned me from Tesco to see how Iam as I'm ill, my sister met someone a few years ago a real 40 year old virgin, not on good money but suddenly she has a few bob, being big licks with my mum now, presents, a few trips here and there.

She has also forgotten all I did for her, sorting out fellas and giving her money, taking her kid away you name it.

She has just given my mum her old 49" telly, and probably loads of other shite too, the problem for her unfortunately is I have bought my mum a brand new 50" tv. Off to buy some shite presents then I will bring the telly from the van on Xmas day. Fuck you.

Uh oh.

Could be an eventful Christmas day...... 

Alternatively, give your Ma a box of chocolates amd keep the telly yourself?

Boring cunts who go the same place year after year on holiday because they've got no sense of adventure. They lord it over other people because they know the hotel staff or know the best place to buy ciggies or to get 0.01% better exchange rate on their euros.

I don't see a problem with going to the same place(as long as its abroad) if you know you will have a good time and not having to risk a hotel from hell. If its a caravan in Rhyl though thats for cunts.

• Upvote 1

Boring cunts who go the same place year after year on holiday because they've got no sense of adventure. They lord it over other people because they know the hotel staff or know the best place to buy ciggies or to get 0.01% better exchange rate on their euros.

Who travel to unusual and exotic locations to eat Pizzas and Macdonalds.

• Upvote 1

People who don't have their card/money ready when paying at the till. Fucking empty heads

I used to work in Mcdonalds and you'd get people sitting in the drive through queue for 5-10 minutes and when they get to the window to order they start asking everyone in the car what they want, including kids, then faff around for their money, etc. It's like it came as a last minute surprise that they were at Mcdonalds when they reached the window to order.

I had lots of Stars Wars figures but my parents would only let me have two Stormtroopers when I wanted at least twenty of them. It still freaks my nut out to this day.

I am surprised you have managed to put your outrage at Bourbons being number 6 in Channel 5's ' Britain's favourite biscuit ' to one side, to post , Tony.

Full list

Chocolate Digestive

Chocolate HobNob

Jammie Dodger

Custard Cream

Shortbread

B***bon

Jaffa Cake

Ginger Nut

Digestive

Wagon Wheel.

Cold bathrooms.

Why is it the bathroom always feels like it's sub fucking zero.

Good one. We've recently been moved to new city centre offices. The move suits me pretty well (we'll not dwell on those who have whinged incessantly for months about every perceived downside to the move) but the one thing that really distresses me is the temperature of the loo seats in the new place in the middle of the night. Just the thought of them makes me want to weep