Quantcast
Rafael Benitez. - Page 30 - The Arguing About Former Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Rafael Benitez.

• Please log in to reply
594 replies to this topic

#581 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

He'll be there. He's just putting pressure on the sweat shop owning cunt.

They'll finish top half and he'll probably win one of the domestic trophies.

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well, it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!

#582 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

I don't even think he'll be there for the start of next season, he's apparently asking for over £100m to spend, Ashley won't invest that much and Rafa is a man of principles, he's shown that by staying to get them back promoted, he'll walk away before pre-season starts and he'll get a top job. I'm pleased for him, he's a top guy.

Ashley won't need to invest anything, you get £150m just for being in the Prem.

You might well wonder what happens to our £150m a year, but that's for another thread.

A R T I F I C I A L   I N T E L L I G E N C E

#583 Biscao

Biscao

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

https://www.theguard...nny-mike-ashley

Seems like Rafa finally found an owner he can work with! I'm more than a little bit surprised it's Mike Ashley.

#584 TK421

TK421

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

Wor Rafa.

#585 halewood pete

halewood pete

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

I'm made up forRafa,think they will do well in premier league,I had a tenner on them to win championship with bet victor,also had twenty quid on us to win premier league,ah well,maybe next year !
Proud to be a scouser

#586 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

Newcastle fans are concerned Rafael Benitez could walk away from the club after the breakdown of a series of transfer moves.

Thats my boy.

OOOHHH!

#587 Biscao

Biscao

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Wouldn't blame him.

#588 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

He's too good for Newcastle(in their current state,eg run by Ashley.)
It generally happens with Rafa but having a supertwat as owner tends to accelerate the process.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#589 TK421

TK421

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

What would have happened if we'd finished top four in the 2009/10 season?  Would Rafa still have left by mutual consent (sacked), or would he have been given another season?

#590 aventus

aventus

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:00 AM

I'll be kind of sad if he leaves Newcastle, I like teams that give us a good game but we still end up winning, and there was a couple of 4-3 games in the late 90's that made me like them, almost been a second club to me since then. The fact they have Rafa made me like them a bit more, so the idea of him sticking with them through relegation and turning them into a europa league team gave me a semi on.

We hear a lot about question marks over top mangers, like what if guadiola managed stoke, would he still be winning trophys? Does he deserve to be called a great manager if he's only ever had big clubs?

I wanted rafa to buck that trend, and show that the truly great mangers can bring the little teams up to the top.

#591 Biscao

Biscao

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

https://www.theguard...-rafael-benitez

With regards to FSG I think we should be careful what we wish for. I don't think Rafa is enjoying working with Ashley. Quite amazing that he can't invest in a newly promoted team.

#592 Biscao

Biscao

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:16 PM

Rafa open to leave Newcastle after an abysmal transfer window:

https://www.theguard...ashley-west-ham

Can't say I blame him.

#593 Kloppite

Kloppite

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

He will I reckon if arsenal come calling.

#594 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:20 PM

Rafa and Ashley, surprised it lasted this long.

#595 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Could really do with him not going to Arsenal. 

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well, it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users