Register a free account with us and you will be entered into a monthly prize draw. Prizes include digital subscriptions to the fanzine, a 6 month 'TLW season ticket' giving you access to the site's paid content, kindle books, mousemats, fridge magnets and various other goodies. It costs nothing to register, so why not get involved? To register a free account with us, click here.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Google+ TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

We Go Again

Digital Subscription

Google Links

Photo

Has Rodgers been rodgering someone behind mrs Rodgers back?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

his missus reminds me of tom werner for some reason 

I have to return some videotapes 

#42 Pony Princess

Pony Princess

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Tbh I think it is a cry for help.  The FA has been pushing a 'kick it out' type campaign on homophobia and I reckon B-Rod is the man to be the first homosexual manager.

He's been living a lie with his missus and gonna get outted in the tabloids tomorrow.  

Don't wanna make it out like am ITK, but I am ITK.  So you heard it first guys,  its Dean Sulivan.

They met on okcupid and had a shared love of koi carp and an abandoned donkey rescue centre in Kirkby.

Hope you guys are gonna support him through this.  I'm proud of him.

#43 Anubis

Anubis

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

Looks like a bit of a fishwife in that pic.

BRING BACK MOMO!

#44 Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

Looks like a bit of a fishwife in that pic.

For some reason she reminds me of a cross between Zoe Ball and this character:

Tracie_Andrews.jpg

Catastrophic twat

#45 rubble-rouser

rubble-rouser

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Longest 90 minutes of her life
"Cause cannot come after effect and that is absolutely fundamental to our construction of the physical universe. If we do not have causality, we are buggered."

#46 Tossed and blown

Tossed and blown

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Tbh I think it is a cry for help.  The FA has been pushing a 'kick it out' type campaign on homophobia and I reckon B-Rod is the man to be the first homosexual manager.

He's been living a lie with his missus and gonna get outted in the tabloids tomorrow.  

Don't wanna make it out like am ITK, but I am ITK.  So you heard it first guys,  its Dean Sulivan.

They met on okcupid and had a shared love of koi carp and an abandoned donkey rescue centre in Kirkby.

Hope you guys are gonna support him through this.  I'm proud of him.

Of course it is a cry for help.  Get me off this lumbering cruiseliner onto that shiny speedboat.  I don't care if the gearbox has been recently overhauled, it is a lot more desirable craft now I have these Superdry shorts and new trabs.  Not gay though. 

life ain't nothin' but bitches and money

#47 Russ Atmosphere

Russ Atmosphere

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

jpza5k.gif

#48 RedKnight

RedKnight

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

For some reason she reminds me of a cross between Zoe Ball and this character:

Tracie_Andrews.jpg

Lucas?

You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?

#49 gkmacca

gkmacca

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

He's had what he likes to call a 'false threesome,' a two-and-a-half, if you will.

#50 FrenchEyeGlass

FrenchEyeGlass

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

He's had what he likes to call a 'false threesome,' a two-and-a-half, if you will.

Hahaha!

#51 Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Lucas?

He's been absolutely exceptional for me since I've come into here.  * points at groin *

Catastrophic twat

#52 Brigant Moloch

Brigant Moloch

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

if he touched Claire Rourke, I'll kill him

#53 Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

You really get the helicopter view when you're shinning up a drainpipe.

Catastrophic twat

#54 Nightcat

Nightcat

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

new teeth, weight loss, new clothes. Yep...

http://citinews.net/...-chong-XTOPJZA/

Picture of her on that website above. Fair play to him she's definitely an upgrade on his missus

WOW

#55 redinthehead

redinthehead

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

As long as we're putting it to the rest of then league, it don't really care who else BR is putting it to.

#56 OneAndOnly...

OneAndOnly...

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Although the man had a wife, two children, but recently, manager Brendan Rodgers has been found to be very ambiguous relationship with the 31-year-old beauty named Charlotte Hind. Previously, she served as coordinator of the team travel to the port city of Liverpool.

As revealed, Charlotte is in the process of completing divorce proceedings with her husband Steven after 5 years of marriage and probably Brendan Rodgers was the 3rd female family that is shattered coordinator. Currently she lives alone with 15-month-old daughter Lola in a rented apartment in Birkdale, Merseyside.

soc-phan-boi-vo-hlv-liverpool-len-cap-ke
Beauty a Charlotte Hind

The neighbors on my block with Charlotte Hind about her husband said the captain Kop regularly visit her in the morning and evening. This is about the time he enlisted before and after work to visit her lover "baby" without fear of detection wife.

Brendan Rodgers appeared near Charlotte apartment tenants

In approximately 4 weeks, Brendan Rodgers mistress appears at least 12 times. He often stayed in an apartment about 90 minutes and after that the door was closed, what happens next between the young couple, no need to say it, then everyone would know what it was.

Spouses boss Brendan Rodgers

However, like other husbands affair, when asked about the relationship manager Brendan Rodgers underground completely denied and said that the people living next door to Charlotte Hind had confused him with someone else.

#57 Jhinge Machha

Jhinge Machha

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

i think his daughter is fantastic

#58 Code72

Code72

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

i think his daughter is fantastic

She's not bad, I'd give the wife a miss though.

Winning.

#59 Stickman

Stickman

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Longest 90 minutes of her life

Nah more like 45 minutes.........

#60 Alan Sex

Alan Sex

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Miss Hind does seem to be rolling a load of Brendan's freshly deposited love juice around her mouth in that pic.
Commit random acts of sex.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users