You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New site 'How do I' queries

Remmie

Firstly, how do I embed youtube videos?

Also how do I increase the number of posts per page on a thread?

Has the rep system stopped working?

To embed you tube videos you need to first click more reply options which will bring up more options above.On the top here you will now see more icons and you need to click the third one along(the one before it says font). That will now have brought another box up and you need to use the drop down menu under BB code. Go down the menu till you see media. Click on media and the box now has a media URL box part. You need to go to the you tube video you want and copy the url from the top it will be www.youtube/ and load of numbers. Now copy that and go and paste it in the media URL box back on here.

Thats how I do it anyway mate.

• 2 years later...

How do i get out of this chicken shit outfit?

Simply wear your nicest 'going-out' frock and matching lippy that suits the weather and your style, swish and sashy yourself along the dock road in the early hours when sailors are making their way back to lonesome ships. You'll be surprised at how much you might find yourself in demand and with any luck sometime you'll find your Romeo, theres someone for everyone......even at that time of night. I find listening to Showaddywaddy 'Under the Moon of Love' helps.

• 1 year later...

Weird one this...I have the forum linked to my tablet, phone and Android box, for ages it's been working fine without issue, then I changed the forum skin on my phone to allow me to post with an embedded link, changed it back to the forum mobile skin, but...

As desired, the mobile forum skin was reset back onto my phone but not onto the GF ! Every other forum is skinned with the ip forum mobile skin except the GF which is showing the Classic skin.

I've logged out / in, cleared cache, repeatedly tried to change skin back to ip forum mobile, but still won't work.

Perplexed and my piss is boiled. Any ideas ???

Weird one this...I have the forum linked to my tablet, phone and Android box, for ages it's been working fine without issue, then I changed the forum skin on my phone to allow me to post with an embedded link, changed it back to the forum mobile skin, but...

As desired, the mobile forum skin was reset back onto my phone but not onto the GF ! Every other forum is skinned with the ip forum mobile skin except the GF which is showing the Classic skin.

I've logged out / in, cleared cache, repeatedly tried to change skin back to ip forum mobile, but still won't work.

Perplexed and my piss is boiled. Any ideas ???

Have you tried changing the theme when you're in the GF?

I have an odd feeling that someone else may have posted this issue before, and to resolve they had to make the changes when they were actually in the GF.

Have you tried changing the theme when you're in the GF?

I have an odd feeling that someone else may have posted this issue before, and to resolve they had to make the changes when they were actually in the GF.

Yes mate, many times.

Now when I change the skin it also changes the skin on my other devices too. However, still can't change the GF skin.