You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which month will FSG be compelled to bring Rafa home?

• 3 weeks later...

If they play the same team as the weekend then tonight they go out of the champions league. One thing Rafa was good at was the defence and shutting teams out. At the weekend that part of there game was one of the worst I have witnessed from any side in any league this year.

Though with this being a champions league game he must win to be in with a chance to qualify depending on the Dortmund result

Could be all the Italian sides out if Ajax turn over Milan.

Very true though I do think Milan should win and you just cant ignore a Benitez side in Europe looking like they have to much to do only for them to achieve it. Though with Arsenal apparently sending the first team over and Napolis recent form it does look mission impossible and more so as you would expect Dortmund to win there  game to.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've got to admit, I did feel Rafa had some unfinished business at the club. I thought he was a great man and a generous man, and a superb tactician who did brilliantly well in Europe. However, Rodgers has blown away the cobwebs and Rafa has faded into history and I'll always be thankful for what he did for us and the great times he brought to the club. Onward and, hopefully, upward.

• Upvote 2

I've got to admit, I did feel Rafa had some unfinished business at the club. I thought he was a great man and a generous man, and a superb tactician who did brilliantly well in Europe. However, Rodgers has blown away the cobwebs and Rafa has faded into history and I'll always be thankful for what he did for us and the great times he brought to the club. Onward and, hopefully, upward.

That's a reasonable and balanced post about Rafa.

You sure you're in the right place?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Also he's a cunt. As is Rodgers. But neither of them are cunts. Actually, they're both the best manager we've ever had.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't care about being balanced, and I certainly don't care about being reasonable, I just care about accuracy. I think anybody would be hard pushed to say he didn't do brilliantly well in Europe or that he wasn't a generous man. Giving as much as he did to the charities he did apsi makes him a great man, in my view.