Quantcast
Playstation 4 - Page 45 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Google+ TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Playstation 4

• Please log in to reply
891 replies to this topic

#881 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:58 AM

Looks great, we need more batshit insane games. The score sounds fantastic, I hope they keep that synth atmosphere.

#882 Funkasy

Funkasy

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:32 PM

Anyone else got Final Fantasy xv and it makes the ps sound like a hair dryer because it gets so warm

#883 Adebisi

Adebisi

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

Does anyone play Rainbow 6 Siege?

Heard lots of good things about it and I always see it cheap. I'm just worried it'll be pretty tough going for someone who hasn't played a Fps online since the PS3 days

#884 Pidge

Pidge

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:35 PM

It's not all online, you can co-op or even single player take on a load of AI missions and they are meant to be pretty challenging. Had a go over a free weekend and it's clearly a quality game, for the 15 odd quid you should be able to get it for now,you can't go far wrong.

It's very methodical and tough though.

You say the hill's too steep to climb.

#885 Adebisi

Adebisi

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

It's not all online, you can co-op or even single player take on a load of AI missions and they are meant to be pretty challenging. Had a go over a free weekend and it's clearly a quality game, for the 15 odd quid you should be able to get it for now,you can't go far wrong.

It's very methodical and tough though.

Sounds perfect but I'm not sure I can put in the hours to get good these days. I saw it on Amazon with the season pass for 25 quid, thought I'd wait a few days and when I looked again it was out of stock. If I see it for that price again I'll definitely pick it up. 

Debating downloading Hitman now. Would much rather a physical copy but I really wanna play it 

#886 Paul

Paul

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:34 AM

Currently playing The Last Guardian and it's boss. So many moments that are genuinely vertigo inducing: clammy palms and knot in the stomach time.
Check the writing skills forever coming tight with the quill.

Knowledge is king; be all up on it, yo.

Shit sound sneaky, right?

#887 Funkasy

Funkasy

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:43 AM

Got myself a ps+ subscription, its boss.

#888 Shooter in the Motor

Shooter in the Motor

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

There's so much good content out at the moment, it's difficult to keep up. Gravity Rush 2 out now and getting good reviews.

Will wait for discounts though, even though the first one was boss.

#889 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

I'm so far behind that I only buy games when they're discounted now. I still need to start FFXV and The Last Guardian.

#890 Stouffer

Stouffer

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

Rupert and Frank got one for Chrimbo; they've been hammering Plants vs Zombies 2 which is a decent shooter for young kids.

#891 manwiththestick

manwiththestick

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

Kid got one for Christmas. Just started playing Black Ops 3 and getting bummings on free for all whilst I get to grips with it.

Been a while since the days of mw2 on xbox with TLW clan.
Ohhhhh, look honey, our boy's a genius! He's rigged a pulley system so he can eat sausage and work on his stupid drawings.

#892 Shooter in the Motor

Shooter in the Motor

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

Currently playing The Last Guardian and it's boss. So many moments that are genuinely vertigo inducing: clammy palms and knot in the stomach time.

The sense of scale is amazing. Trico is so BIG but the environments dwarf him but the sense of achievement when you work out how to scale it is immense.

Brilliant game but surprising it took as long as it did to make. I guess the PS3 just could not handle it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users