You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

would you wear them or do you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. would you wear them or do you?

• yeah they are sound, nice pair of retro trainees
    • nah fuck off they are for queers and tits

What's wrong with white?

I'll only buy white trainers, usually Adidas but I've got a couple of pairs of Nike ones too. I won't stand on grass while I'm wearing them so Mrs Turdseye has had to alter the way she parks the car.

Jeans, white trainers, T-shirt and hoody/jacket. That's the way it is and should be.

A mate from work, The Blackhall Cannonball, has never owned a pair of trainees or a pair of jeans !

He must get home and change out of his trousers and shoes, into another pair of trousers and shoes.

Fucking ginger weirdo.

What's wrong with white?

I'll only buy white trainers, usually Adidas but I've got a couple of pairs of Nike ones too. I won't stand on grass while I'm wearing them so Mrs Turdseye has had to alter the way she parks the car.

Jeans, white trainers, T-shirt and hoody/jacket. That's the way it is and should be.

...and polo shirt. It's my 'uniform'.

A mate from work, The Blackhall Cannonball, has never owned a pair of trainees or a pair of jeans !

He must get home and change out of his trousers and shoes, into another pair of trousers and shoes.

Fucking ginger weirdo.

You should have stopped at ginger. The weirdo is surplus

What self respecting woman would step out with a grown man wearing white trainers?

Edit The only possible exception might be if they were worn with shorts

Mr Champ came home with a pair a little while back...I told him in no uncertain terms that I wasnt going anywhere with him dressed like a casual

What the fuck are trainees.

It's like living in the land of mong unless, your a tellytubby or living in bala-fucking-mory it's trainers.

Where were you brought up? It's always been trainees in Liverpool. I bet you say backys and ice lolly too, you fucking deviant.

Where were you brought up? It's always been trainees in Liverpool. I bet you say backys and ice lolly too, you fucking deviant.

Yep and you know why, because they're all the correct terms none of this takey or lolly ice.

You don't say cream ice so it's not fucking lolly ice you weird royston vasey types.

Do you ask for a cream ice?

You're a wool on a forum full of Scousers, we say trainees, lolly ice and backy (although some weirdos say seater), we laugh at your woolyback variants of these phrases, you have a cheek pulling us up on these on a Liverpool forum.

Oh yeah, Converse look ridiculous on anyone over the age of 25.

It was a comment to all you white trainer wearing meffs. The alternative is not black trainers

And another thing, white trainers make the wearer look smaller, sort of brings the ground up to meet them.....just another helpful tip from the fashion gestapo

You're a wool on a forum full of Scousers' date=' we say trainees, lolly ice and backy (although some weirdos say seater), we laugh at your woolyback variants of these phrases, you have a cheek pulling us up on these on a Liverpool forum.

Oh yeah, Converse look ridiculous on anyone over the age of 25.[/quote']

Yep. It's like going on a Newcastle forum and moaning about the local expressions on there. Loads of the people on here are scousers so, shock, horror, they use scouse terms.

And Champ, no offence but you sound like a grandma giving out fashion advice. White trainers are perfectly fine.

And Champ, no offence but you sound like a grandma giving out fashion advice. White trainers are perfectly fine.

Even my son mocks them so it isn't an age thing. White Converses on young lads are fine and I have to say the suede redeem those Pumas but the plasticy looking

trainers, not buying it

Fucking trabs. I remember walking round St. John's market as a kid begging my mum to buy me some blag Patrick Ewing or the holy of all holys Nike air jordan. She never did. I got a shit pair of pony instead. It effected me because now I buy shit loads of footwear all different kinds except Nike footwear, Nike are shit and are for muggers and heroine addicted peado's. I guess those air Jordan's or lack of them add to the hatred.

This was bothering me, (I cant call you Sugar, can I) so I did a bit of research over the weekend when I was out and about and, as thought, the truth is men dont seem to wear white trainers round here at all, not in winter anyway

If I remember correctly, you professed to us that it is incorrect to use the word 'dinner' for 12pm meals and 'tea' for your evening meals. You massive meff.