You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

would you wear them or do you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. would you wear them or do you?

• yeah they are sound, nice pair of retro trainees
    • nah fuck off they are for queers and tits

do or would you wear them or are they gay? I love a pair myself, either them or adidas when it comes to a pair of trainees. Every time i come back home to liverpool none of me mates wear them and all reckon they are gay. are they just tits as i've always suspected?

I love them and have always owned at least one pair since I was 16. I'm currently wearing a pair of brown leather hi-top Chuck Taylors and own a blue/brown leather pair of low-tops and grey fabric low tops with the slim sole.

do or would you wear them or are they gay? I love a pair myself, either them or adidas when it comes to a pair of trainees. Every time i come back home to liverpool none of me mates wear them and all reckon they are gay. are they just tits as i've always suspected?

My boy has remarked on this also

Reckon they look best on slim men

For the record, I have 2 pairs, one brown, one navy. Footwear of choice in good weather

I love them but the day I decide not to wear something because mates say they are gay is the day I give up wearing my leotard.

Fuck your mates if you like something you wear it.

wasn't gonna consider it for a second just wanted to know what the general feeling was on the GF.

Not my thing at all.

Mind you I have nothing but Adidas Originals these days and haven't had for about 15 years. Not necessarily that intentional, just has been that way.

Cons and Vans are trainees I have never liked though. They're not just for tits, they're defo not for me though.

Nothing wrong with them, but I'm an Adidas man.

This is me also.

I find it really hard to find a pair of trainers I like so my last 3 ppairs have been intentical adidas originals.

g17070_01.jpg

Not strictly gay, but my daughter and all her mates wear them, so I wouldn't dream of it.

Unless you are one of the below:

A teenage girl.

An older woman who likes to dress like a teenage girl because you think it makes you look trendy.

A wool.

Then you shouldn't be wearing them.

I don't think they're for queers and tits, but I personally don't like Converse trainers, or trainers in that style. My brother has about 3-4 pairs though, so I'd say they are suitable for mongy bumnuggets.

I also prefer Adidas Originals, and I still wear the same pair of Superstars that I've had for probably around 5 years now. I'm no scruff though, so they do get thrown in the wash every now and then. Mine are like the ones above, but all the detailing is gold/bronze rather than black.

The kind that have got Adidas on the side.

This is what happens when you move out of Liverpool, you start dressing like a Moof. My mate moved to the Wirral and within months he was dressing like George Michael.

yeah but thats the wirral for you. good reply though, nice one.

so moof's a wool?