You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sexy women in TV adverts

Mike D

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't that Ellie Goulding?

Bit chinny for me.

So it is.  I had a feeling it might be someone "famous" that I'm supposed to recognise.

Are you concerned that she leads with her chin?  Just don't bet on her when it comes to this fight she's training for.

I genuinely have no idea who she is, so I have no issue with her. However, I would quite like to tell her to fuck off.

I think she's the kind of person who does those irritating, winsome, asthmatic, acoustic cover-versions that keep turning up on Christmas telly ads.

(Unless I'm thinking of someone else.)

• Upvote 1

So it is.  I had a feeling it might be someone "famous" that I'm supposed to recognise.

Are you concerned that she leads with her chin?  Just don't bet on her when it comes to this fight she's training for.

she's awful.  And so is that one who sings dog days are over.  It could be the same one for all I know. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 12:39 PM, Jairzinho said:

She looks like a fucking sex doll.

I agree with this. 

She's got a top lip that looks like a bottom lip, so instead of there being a defined border it's the same shape all the way around. 

Weird I tell ya. 

Plus she's got a weird nose, an irritating voice both talking and singing, and a bit of a cunt too. 

She seems like a mates girlfriend who tries to be one of the lads so she gets invited to the pub, but she's got shit banter and goes into a mood when nobody wants to speak to her. 

• Upvote 2