You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Guest ShoePiss

I don't get lots of well known fans on twitter virtually celebrating at the idea of gollum taking over, he isn't a shit manager, granted he's not sour faced whisky nose but I wouldn't see it as a disaster for them.

Mourinho will go there I reckon, he's a cunt so it's a great fit.

I don't get lots of well known fans on twitter virtually celebrating at the idea of gollum taking over, he isn't a shit manager, granted he's not sour faced whisky nose but I wouldn't see it as a disaster for them.

Mourinho will go there I reckon, he's a cunt so it's a great fit.

Yeah your right, i'd be more worried about Moyes going there than Mourinho, if you think about it Moyes will fit united 's style much better. Mourinho will have them playing well at first, then fuck off after 2-3 years, pointing the finger at everyone else. Moyes seems like a Joe fagan / Dalglish style appointment. Keeping the continuity going. Similar playing style, similar philosophy. Either way nobody is going to do with them what Ferguson did, so the moment he walks away it can only go down. I for one will relish it.

Yeah your right, i'd be more worried about Moyes going there than Mourinho, if you think about it Moyes will fit united 's style much better. Mourinho will have them playing well at first, then fuck off after 2-3 years, pointing the finger at everyone else. Moyes seems like a Joe fagan / Dalglish style appointment. Keeping the continuity going. Similar playing style, similar philosophy. Either way nobody is going to do with them what Ferguson did, so the moment he walks away it can only go down. I for one will relish it.

What on earth are you talking about? Moyes is completely average. It would weaken United nd Everton so I'm praying it happens.

What on earth are you talking about? Moyes is completely average. It would weaken United nd Everton so I'm praying it happens.

He's not average, don't let the blueshite cloud your opinion, objectively speaking he's a good manager. With the infrastructure they have at united the worst thing they could do is get someone like guardiola for instance (i know that isn't gonna happen, but it's an example) someone that plays a 433, completely different style of coaching, completely different philosophy.

What you want is someone to come in that plays exactly the same way as ferguson and can get the most out of those players. United's geared towards 442, fast wingers, attacking fullbacks, 4 good strikers. if Moyes comes in, and brings in Baines, Fellaini and lewandowski they could win the league again next year. Remember Klopp was at Mainz for 7 years and was bang average.

Guest LFD
Thanks, I wasn't sure if I'd nailed the psychosis of the average United fan but I think I got it.

I agree with you though.

Has Moyes ever won anything?

Guest ShoePiss

I wouldn't be more worried about gollum going there, not at all.

Guest ShoePiss

He's got Everton higher in the league than they should over the years. If he's completely average what is Rodgers by the way? Much better?

He's got Everton higher in the league than they should over the years. If he's completely average what is Rodgers by the way? Much better?

Rodgers has had one year at a big club, Moyes has been mediocrity personified for the last 10 years. Such a fucking winner that he's never won a thing in his life. He's completely average and the only funnier thing than him going to united would be the fact that Everton can only get someone worse than him.

Seriously, why bring Rodgers in to this? He's still got a good 15 years to live up to moyseys shiteness.

Guest ShoePiss
Rodgers has had one year at a big club, Moyes has been mediocrity personified for the last 10 years. Such a fucking winner that he's never won a thing in his life. He's completely average and the only funnier thing than him going to united would be the fact that Everton can only get someone worse than him.

Seriously, why bring Rodgers in to this? He's still got a good 15 years to live up to moyseys shiteness.

I think he's over-achieved, the club are mediocre.

Why not bring Rodgers into it? What's the problem with trying to understand your measurement system?

I think he's over-achieved, the club are mediocre.

Why not bring Rodgers into it? What's the problem with trying to understand your measurement system?

How can he have overachieved? He's never won anything. I'd rather say he's existed.

Come back in 10 years then we'll see how mediocre Rodgers is compared to Moyes.

Guest ShoePiss
How can he have overachieved? He's never won anything. I'd rather say he's existed.

Come back in 10 years then we'll see how mediocre Rodgers is compared to Moyes.

Most managers don't win anything do they? They can still over-achieve with a club though. Pretty simple really.